Please don't do this to us dice

BadumBattlefield
97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Ok so for you noobs out there let me tell you what a tank is. A metal moving box with a cannon and multiple guns. It should not be easy to take out!!! ( it is easy if you actually work together)

Please dice don't Nerf these tanks it will make the skill gap go away and the teamplay aspect of taking out tanks will go away.

(if tanks had no purpose ie: killing alot of people and doing damage, the they wouldn't be made.. Duh)

Comments

• iQ_Tekk
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    /sign

they better dont even read in this forum
  • BadumBattlefield
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    iQ_Tekk wrote: »
    /sign

they better dont even read in this forum

What do you mean? I must be reading your comment wrong
  • 1Hairy-Gorilla
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ok so for you noobs out there let me tell you what a tank is. A metal moving box with a cannon and multiple guns. It should not be easy to take out!!! ( it is easy if you actually work together)

Please dice don't Nerf these tanks it will make the skill gap go away and the teamplay aspect of taking out tanks will go away.

(if tanks had no purpose ie: killing alot of people and doing damage, the they wouldn't be made.. Duh)

Its a little thing called balance, and if its not fun for the majority then it will be changed you can count on it.
  • Noodlesocks
    3532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't want tanks to be nerfed but I do think the anti vehicle options should be spread out across the classes better.
  • SH4RPest1
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't want tanks to be nerfed but I do think the anti vehicle options should be spread out across the classes better.

Support seems to be worthless now for taking out vehicles. That is a shame because that WAS my favorite class. The HE trip mine is all well and good but does menial damage.
  • BadumBattlefield

I can agree on that