Weekly BF

Where's the stats?

mckrackin5324
219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Stats? Soldier pages? Freaking server browser?

WTF is this ****?

Comments

• mckrackin5324
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Oh...auto delete words and stuff too huh? W...T...F...?
  • HST-MuTTer
    432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

**** is this ****?

Still accessable via battlelog.This is just the new Forum at this time.

May the force be with you.
  • mckrackin5324
    HST-MuTTer wrote: »

**** is this ****?

How do I look at another player?
  • HST-MuTTer
    432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

**** is this ****?

Also still via battlelog.
    It´s not a part of the new forums yet and i dont know if it will be in the future.

May the Force be with you.
  • mckrackin5324

**** is this ****?

It´s not a part of the new forums yet and i dont know if it will be in the future.

How? There's no search function that I can see.
    This is stupid on a stpuid level...
  • HST-MuTTer
    edited June 2016

**** is this ****?

in the top right corner near the friends and chat symbol theres a magnifying glass symbol to search players.

• mckrackin5324

**** is this ****?

in the top right corner near the friends and chat symbol theres a magnifying glass symbol to search players

Yes...but often,I want to look at a player that is talking in a thread.
    Now I have to use two or three different sites? And perform a manual search of that player on this second or third site?

Stupid forum is stupid and pretty much dead to me.
  • HST-MuTTer

**** is this ****?

in the top right corner near the friends and chat symbol theres a magnifying glass symbol to search players

Now I have to use two or three different sites? And perform a manual search of that player on this second or third site?

At this point im also a bit dissapointed that the new forum is seperated from battlelog but if you have any constructive ideas or critics feel free to be a part in this discussion
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/617/my-feedback-on-the-new-forums/

• KaaDaver
    575 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

**** is this ****?

Why? Why do you want to check a persons stats before you consider his/her opinion valid? Read the opinion before checking the stats
  • KaaDaver
    575 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    KaaDaver wrote: »

**** is this ****?

Why? Why do you want to check a persons stats before you consider his/her opinion valid? Read the opinion, then check the stats if need be

F
  • KaaDaver
    edited June 2016

**** is this ****?

Why? Why do you want to check a persons stats before you consider his/her opinion valid? Read the opinion, then check the stats if need be

**** is this ****?

**** is this ****?

• Magic_Pepee
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    someone's struggling with the forums i see^
  • Maddayz
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd rather check the stats first as they say a lot more than the opinion in many cases.
  • KaaDaver
    Pepe8D wrote: »
    someone's struggling with the forums i see^

I was actually, I've posted and quoted here loads of times but this time it seems I had a brain fart
    Maddayz wrote: »
    I'd rather check the stats first as they say a lot more than the opinion in many cases.

OK, so you would rather make an opinion on a persons face value stats, then agree/disagree based on your assumptions of this person. Even though they may have considerably more experience in a certain area than you? Sounds ludicrous
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2016

**** is this ****?

F

i want see your KaaDaver, but i can't find , can you link here?

I think that this nickname "KaaDaver" is not a player of BF4, so why i have to talk with him here????

This can be a reason , know if im talking with a player or a troll.
  • KaaDaver
    It's not a nickname, it was my old gamer tag when I first played bf3 so it stuck as my origin ID. My gamer tag is EtherealEgo, search that on bf4stats if you care that much
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's not a nickname, it was my old gamer tag when I first played bf3 so it stuck as my origin ID. My gamer tag is EtherealEgo, search that on bf4stats if you care that much

I Don't care if you have a good or bad stats. But if you're a player of Battlefield.
    For sure now i understand that you're a Xbox "Console" Player , lol , nice. Now i got an idea about your vision of the game that can be different of mine.
    This can be a good starting point for our future discussions.

:)
  • KaaDaver

I Don't care if you have a good or bad stats. But if you're a player of Battlefield.
    For sure now i understand that you're a Xbox "Console" Player , lol , nice. Now i got an idea about your vision of the game that can be different of mine.
    This can be a good starting point for our future discussions.

:)

Ohh, so you are 'master race' then? Please enlighten me as to how the tactics of how to play battlefield change with each platform? In your defence at least you didn't assume I was a peasant pleb
  • ugdpy
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    That will stop stats bashing and it's pretty nice.
  • Maddayz
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ugdpy wrote: »
    That will stop stats bashing and it's pretty nice.

No it won't. Can still easily look up their names on battlelog.
    OK, so you would rather make an opinion on a persons face value stats, then agree/disagree based on your assumptions of this person. Even though they may have considerably more experience in a certain area than you? Sounds ludicrous

When said person has a 0.5kd and makes a thread about cheaters, I don't have to read his entire worthless opinion to know he's wrong.

This discussion has been closed.