Weekly BF

Garbage Gameplay

Cactus757
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Looks pretty but so what. The gameplay is atrocious.
This was some poorly thought out ****. Maybe its just the horrible map but most likely not.
Lets put 5 people in a tank and race from flag to flag. High score. Yay. So stupid.
Greedy EA + incompetent Dice = Unplayable garbage that will be hyped to casuals with the slick graphics and hype.
Maybe a year or two from now these idiots will sort it out and have a decent game. How many years did it take to sort out BF4? LOL.

Comments

• Robbie44G
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Going from flag to flag is an objective is it not and part of ALL Battlefield games?
  • Cactus757
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol. Sure. But there's no need to kill anyone in this game. Just race around and win. One game I had high score and only 5 kills, all I did was drive from point to point. It's lame.
  • Space_Dweebz
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe add more anti-tank guns so us defenders can blow those idiots up?
  • SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Bf4 still broken on console so 3 L0L..
  • Bertoxxulous
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    This isn't Call of Duty. I'm sure there'll be a TDM-mode in the full release where K/D actually matters.
  • RosscoSan
    769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cactus757 wrote: »
    Lol. Sure. But there's no need to kill anyone in this game. Just race around and win. One game I had high score and only 5 kills, all I did was drive from point to point. It's lame.

Ok I challenge you to go from point to point and not kill and sole in an entire match and win it and get top of the leaderboard. then come back post screen shot. no shooting stabbing or road kills. good luck.
  • sergantsnipes05
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Robbie44G wrote: »
    Going from flag to flag is an objective is it not and part of ALL Battlefield games?

going from flag to flag isnt the issue. My personal issue is I feel that there are too many flags which kinda ruins the encounters and large scale feel of the game by spreading players out too much on a map that is already far too large. 6 flags is a bit ridiculous and cutting the amount of flags down on the current map would actually promote large chaotic team fights.

The ticket system was a better system than the current one where there was atleast some emphasis on kills and deaths. There just hasnt been any of those awesome moments like fighting for the hill point on Caspian border. Tanks aside I enjoyed rush more than conquest because there was actually a decent amount of intense squad/team fights rather than randomly dying from someone sniping somewhere.

On top of all that the gunplay and overall feel just doesnt match how the past 4 titles have felt and a lot of the series vet's arent going to play this because of the changes. A lot of the weapons feel incredibly inaccurate and that isnt fun when the main point of the game you are playing is to shoot things
  • H-Hour_Absolute
    462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Robbie44G wrote: »

You can score up to 1300 points for one capture.

What he's saying, is that the game has become less a FPS, and more a driving game.

Since tickets aren't impacted by player deaths, there is no point in shooting your gun, unless the target/opponent is a barrier to success.

But when you stack 5 players in one vehicle, there is rarely a situation where 6 opponents exist in the same space.

Due to this mechanic, it makes the most sense to always stack 5 players in one vehicle, and to drive these vehicles from objective to objective, ignoring that it is a "FPS" because it's the efficient and logical thing to do.

Hence, BF has become less a FPS, and more Gran Turismo "1"

Not exactly what I wanted. But maybe you did.
  • MAILBOMB
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ha ha ha so true it ain't even funny

Wait yes it is
  • SystemlK
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well one thing we know for sure is that Dice have never made even a single change to ANY of their games EVER. You might as well quit now before they have a chance to prove me wrong....
  • MLDBubbles2143
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The method of getting people to play the objective is working really well. I will give that to DICE. Although it does come at a cost. Players are more focused on getting flags than ever before, but they forget to revive fallen soldiers and resupplying fellow teammates. With regards to revives it is also due to the fact that it is optional and that you have to choose to be revived. Killing enemy players is not correctly rewarded currently.

Although DICE's plan is working great it is not yet perfect. Let us not forget that this is BETA and that balancing will still take place. I have no doubt that DICE will nail the balancing so that killing enemies, teamwork and playing the objective is correctly rewarded. GO DICE, GO TEAMWORK!!!