Weekly BF

How tf?

mckrackin5324
219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
How the hell do I mark all topics as read? So I can start getting sifting the newly posted from all this garbage?

Comments

• mckrackin5324
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I dare somebody to look at this search and tell me it's not the stupidest search engine in the history of the internet.

I mean...seriously? It gives all threads with words that share some of the same letters as words in my search?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/search?Search=mark+all+topics+read
  • ugdpy
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Two words : advanced search

Please search a bit more before opening a thread. I'm on the mobile version, so I don't know how to do it on the desktop version. It's pretty easy to use, you could specify if it's a title search or a content search , etc.
  • mckrackin5324
    edited June 2016
    ....nm....

All searches are useless on this topic.
  • ugdpy
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Yes, I know. But you can add your suggestion to the dedicated topic ;-)
  • mckrackin5324
    edited June 2016
    ugdpy wrote: »
    Yes, I know. But you can add your suggestion to the dedicated topic ;-)

Well f.......
    Super threads are stupid.
    After a few dozen replies...stuff starts getting overlooked and replies to comments 100 pages back make no sense...look stupid...and get ignored.

Feel free to mention it yourself.
  • ugdpy
    You could just stop asking questions then
  • mckrackin5324
    ugdpy wrote: »
    You could just stop asking questions then

Sometimes,it's best to have discussions about specific things and not just bury them in unrelated trash.

If you don't want to participate...don't.
    If you don't know and want to...watch.
  • Berrywoke
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am getting along with it slowley. But then again I read through this stuff 6 hours a day. I would like the option to block whole threads, some are so stupid they make my brain hurt in the upper left temple region.
    I could remove half the threads right now and clean up the mess that has already been made. If a thread is worth closing it should be compleatly removed.
  • mckrackin5324
    Berrywoke wrote: »
    I am getting along with it slowley. But then again I read through this stuff 6 hours a day. I would like the option to block whole threads, some are so stupid they make my brain hurt in the upper left temple region.
    I could remove half the threads right now and clean up the mess that has already been made. If a thread is worth closing it should be compleatly removed.

One of my favorite RC helicopter forums had an ignore feature to die for.
    You ignore a member and they disappeared.
    Nothing on the screen to tell you the post was blocked...they were just gone. 100% no trace of their existence on the site.

Unfortunately,they killed that feature because of Google.
    They claimed it put the posts out of order in a Google search because some people had more pages than others on a thread.
    Makes no sense to me though...a random Google search would include ALL posts since they obviously have no one on their ignore list and if they do...THEY DIDN'T WANT TO SEE IT ANYWAY.
This discussion has been closed.