Drug addicted Speedrunning?

ruleXRadikal
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
edited June 2016
Seriously,
whoever decided to let the Players run like under **, must be stupid.

Its nearly impossible as Sniper, without the SuperDuper Knockout, to hit somebody.

BF 4 was also nearly the same **, and now its much more on Hardline.

These "We want so many Kiddys in our Games like COD" works maybe,
but for BF Vets, even for Shooter Vets like me, its just horrible **.

I decided to not buy Hardline after BF4, because i was upset about this COD-like Gameplay mo n more,
but now i.m done after Hardline.

EA look at your ** BF Hardline, there are not more than 400-800 Players online, you kill the Game, with this COD Style **...

Wake up b4 its to late.

Regards n Off.

This post has been edited to conform to Forum Guidelines.
Post edited by EAMod_Mike on

Comments

• MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The time to kill in this game is insanely fast so you need to be able to run fast to avoid getting insta killed in the open all the time.
  • ruleXRadikal
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2016
    Hmm..
    back in the Days, we was using Cover to avoid this, now we run like Sonic the Hedgehog or Speedy Gonzalez.

I now upgraded a Sniper Rifle completely and its now somehow better.
    I.m actually able to hit somebody.

but still, BF is dead, it reminds me to COD...
    Post edited by ruleXRadikal on
  • ruleXRadikal
    omg... the Winch is Miles to high in 80% of Situations..

Did they ever test this Nonsense?
  • ruleXRadikal
    what a dead **** forum & community...

last time i bought this illuminati crap
  • ruleXRadikal
    edited June 2016
    Comment hidden due to a violation of the Forum Guidelines.
    Post edited by Cryphisss on
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    @ruleXRadikal The profanity filter is there for a reason. Please do not try to bypass it as it could lead to a warning.
  • ruleXRadikal
    ye, because bad words are always more important than fixing bugs,
    like constant freezes...

what a stupid world
  • FromXbox_w_Love
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Hmm, weird I have no problems hitting moving people with a sniper rifle in this game, I'm running like under drugs myself however... Maybe stop trying to get 700m kills from the back of the map and wake up to reality that hardscoping is kinda dead now (unless you want to get shot in the back).
  • archronin76
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    These games are meant for children, not officially, but unofficially they are. Think about it. The fast-paced run and gun gameplay that most of these games have gone to are completely devoid of any real tactics or strategy. Sure, there are always tactics and strategy, but the level of such in modern games is so shallow. These games are all about instant gratification, die, respawn run and kill someone, die, respawn run and kill two players, die, respawn, die, respawn, etc., etc.

If you go and try to play some of the older games like MW1, MW2 and [email protected] of these players just try and cheat or glitch because when they can't or don't they get smeared. It's like a freakin' turkey shoot and not much fun because all you have to do use cover and be a half-way decent shot.

And this is a problem for all of these new games-headshots aren't OHK, but some weapons are anywhere on the body, really??? Oh and in case you didn't realize it, maybe hacking isn't a real possibility as a cheat on the current gen consoles, but lagging definitely is and these games are full of "git guds" telling it's not-the same damn mantra that they spouted off about hacking on the last gen consoles before it became such common knowledge to the base user. Oh, and like last gen, there are a plethora of youtube videos showing out of regioners and lag switchers running amuck on these games-that's precisely why TTK is now so low on all of these games, rather than address the elephant in the room they've decided to pain it with floral patterns and call it a couch.