probelms

virgin_kills
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
very bad gun accuracy, not enough customization, damage is waaaay too low, melee is bad and seems to never work for me. what do you guys think?

Comments

• Deraios
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bad gun accuracy is on point for most weapons except all Machine guns, where any sense is disabled. Customization isn't included at all, which is strange since most of the time, a beta is basically feature complete for the most part. Wouldn't surprise me if in the full game, the preset guns is all we get and you can slap on some decals.
    Damage is all over the place. LMGs are too weak, Bolt-actions are too strong, 20 mm cannons have ridiculous splash-damage etc.
    Melee is very good now I think but remember, it's only a instant kill from behind. From other angles you'll deal damage, depending on your melee weapon.
  • virgin_kills
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    also, the flamethrower pickup has waaaaay too much armor and the gun can kill people in a splitsecond.
  • Deraios
    also, the flamethrower pickup has waaaaay too much armor and the gun can kill people in a splitsecond.

True but he also has a range of only about 10 meters.
  • christopher1948
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited September 2016
    Deraios wrote: »
    Bad gun accuracy is on point for most weapons except all Machine guns, where any sense is disabled. Customization isn't included at all, which is strange since most of the time, a beta is basically feature complete for the most part. Wouldn't surprise me if in the full game, the preset guns is all we get and you can slap on some decals."

Response: Customization is there. You have to level up and win war bonds. Then you can use the bonds to buy new weapons. final game will also have accessories like scopes...
  • Deraios
    edited September 2016

Response: Customization is there. You have to level up and win war bonds. Then you can use the bonds to buy new weapons. final game will also have accessories like scopes...

I'm sorry but calling unlocking the few presets with war bonds "customization" laughable.

And nobody has actually seen the customization that is supposed to be there.
  • KIN-Viral
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ive noticed a few bugs. In game I went to the customize screen and then I joined a squad. after I joined a squad I was stuck on the deploy screen and could not spawn. Ive seen some rendering issues after someone killed me their body had all kinds of rectangles that were flashing. And what is with the vehicles disappearing? 2 different times I was in a vehicle and they just disappeared while I was moving around. 1 was a scout vehicle and the other was a tank
  • BigF33t_13
    6628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    very bad gun accuracy, not enough customization, damage is waaaay too low, melee is bad and seems to never work for me. what do you guys think?

I think it sounds a lot like a beta