BF4 PC [ Help / Tips / Tricks / Suggestions ]

13»

Comments

• GUNNY1966
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    YES Civil there is a BFV section & this tips & tricks [GUIDE] has some helpful tips for those whom are going to play BFV however this is more so related to the BF4 settings. I haven't had time to make a BFV tips & tricks as of yet as I myself am still learning the game! If you need any help just hit me up in the TeamSpeak3!
  • GUNNY1966
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just a heads up you can make a user.cfg file for BFV for those whom were wondering. I set up a few small files to see if the reaction was accepted & so far it is working!
  • Raif71
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    still the best post out there !! Glad it is still here , just used it to help another player!! Thanks GUNNY!
  • JustPlainWierd
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tips are really helpful for those of us who need it. Especially people like me who are always having senior moments.
  • GUNNY1966
    Tips are really helpful for those of us who need it. Especially people like me who are always having senior moments.

True as there are still more players joining BF4 all the time!
  • GUNNY1966
    So today we had a DOG TAG HUNT EVENT & it didn't turn out terrible but there were so many we needed to find that I will be sure to schedule another event in the very near future. Sorry guy's but I had to help JustPlainWeird get his * NEW * GPU set up & all the drivers & fan controllers tuned in that he won in our last Raffle. As for the # 4 Raffle we should have a REALLY GOOD outcome as the membership is really excited!
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited January 29
    user.cfg for those with the GTX1080 series cards! You can change the frame rate cap to your desired FPS!

GameTime.MaxVariableFps 200 <--- Change this to 65 or greater if you wish to CAP YOUR FRAME RATE!
    PerfOverlay.DrawFPS 1
    RenderDevice.VSyncEnable 0
    Render.VSyncFlashTestEnable 0
    PostProcess.BlurMethod 0
    PostProcess.BlurPyramidQuarterResEnable 0
    WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
    WorldRender.MotionRadialBlurMax 0
    WorldRender.MotionBlurQuality 0
    WorldRender.MotionBlurMaxSampleCount 0
    WorldRender.TiledMotionBlurEnable 0
    WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
    WorldRender.MotionBlurForceOn 0
    WorldRender.MotionBlurFixedShutterTime 0
    PostProcess.DofMethod 0
    PostProcess.ForceDofEnable 0
    PostProcess.SpriteDofEnable 0
    PostProcess.SpriteDofHalfResolutionEnable 0
    PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0
    PostProcess.DynamicAOMethod 0
    RenderDevice.Dx11Enable 1
    RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1Enable 0
    RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1RuntimeEnable 0
    RenderDevice.DxDiagDriverDectectionEnable 0
    PostProcess.ScreenSpaceRaytraceEnable 0
    PostProcess.ScreenSpaceRaytraceQuality 0
    PostProcess.ScreenSpaceRaytrace32BitEnable 0
    PostProcess.ScreenSpaceRaytraceEnable 0
    PostProcess.ScreenSpaceRaytraceDeferredResolveEnable 0
    PostProcess.ScreenSpaceRaytraceSeparateCoverageEnable 0
    PostProcess.ScreenSpaceRaytraceFullresEnable 0
    WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0
    WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 256
    WorldRender.EmitterSunTransmittanceMapEnable 0
    WorldRender.EmitterSunTransmittanceMapResolution 0
    RenderDevice.StereoConvergenceScale 0
    RenderDevice.StereoSeparationScale 0
    RenderDevice.StereoSoldierZoomConvergenceScale 0
    RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 0
    RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 0
    GstRender.ConsoleAntiAlias 0
    RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0
    RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 0
    RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 0
    WorldRender.PlanarReflectionEnable 0
    WorldRender.FilmicEffectsEnable 0
    WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0
    WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0
    WorldRender.FxaaEnable 0
    WorldRender.DistortionEnable 0
    WorldRender.FastHdrEnable 0
    WorldRender.TranslucencyAutoThicknessEnable 0
    GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Raif71
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    that event was soo helpful for the guys..PLUS ... interesting how we gained "others" who were also looking...
  • GUNNY1966
    edited February 2
    I intend to include the user.cfg file & how to make it work in the NEXT COMPUTER REPAIR CLASS that will be this SATURDAY 2 - 2 - 2019 at 6:30 pm CST for those whom are interested & as usual that will take place in the COMPUTER REPAIR CHANNEL in the TeamSpeak3! This class will include HOW TO EMPTY your ORIGIN CACHE!
    GUNNY1966
    PC Users, If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
    Post edited by GUNNY1966 on
  • GUNNY1966
    edited February 2
    The Class will also include on HOW TO EMPTY your ORIGIN CACHE!
    GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • JustPlainWierd
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WOW. Lot of stuff for the 1080 frame rate.
  • GUNNY1966
    There are several changes one can make to the user.cfg file DEPENDING ON YOUR SPECIFIC SYSTEM SPECS, That is one of the major reasons I've utilized the use of TeamViewer14 & TeamSpeak3 in combination so as to help our members with the individual settings. As all our members know very well I DO NOT nor will I allow cheating in our servers & the admins are actively always watching for those who THINK they will get away with it! It's hard keeping a community together with all the challenges presented & if it means we don't grow in membership it's because people just don't understand. In regard to the user.cfg file it is NOT a form of cheating nor does it mean you have a file that allows different aspects of cheating, it is for rendering & the visual aspects of the game! The frame rates will change as one plays with the user.cfg & adjust how the visuals can affect the game! If you need help I can show you based on your system specs what you can do!
    GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • GUNNY1966
    COMPUTER REPAIR CLASS SUNDAY 2 / 20 / 19 @ 7:30pm cst. for those interested. Any topic of your choice will be the objective!
    GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Raif71
    thanks for this info GUNNY - I was just telling someone about this info and needed it to help that player!!