Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

"Error Saving Profile :Gravatar Is Disabled . Please Contact Support"

666DraconiaN666
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited June 2016
1NwomvlD.jpg
1NwsekS3.jpg

I'm having this issue since more than 2 months . I talked to EA Support and I posted my problem in every forum including "Hidden Presentation/Feed" Thread .
I have been given different answers one of them was that I have violated the ToS, but recently I received an Email from EA saying that after investigating my account they found no restrictions or any type of violation in my account .
This is really unfair and I can't take this any longer . I need a solution please .

Comments

• 666DraconiaN666
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    problem solved
  • EuroDanzerBoy
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'm having the same problem with my gravatar picture.I open one thread one the old forum but nothing happend.PLEASE unlock my gravatar picture !
  • CapRecktal
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    hey there i have the same problem how draconian and EuroDanzerBoy Please help me
  • LOLGotYerTags
    4006 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    @EuroDanzerBoy
    Your gravatar was disabled, And the only reason gravatars get disabled is because they violate the Forum Guidelines and / or the EA Terms Of Service.

@CapRecktal
    Your entire profile was hidden, This only ever occurs if you have something on your profile is in serious violation.

I am able to fix this for you both however, I suggest keeping everything on your profiles clean as they will be hidden once more.
  • MAR5HA11
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello my gravatar is also disabled. I've never had one and I don't know why its not working. A fix for this would be awesome. Greetings
  • LOLGotYerTags
    4006 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    @MAR5HA11
    I have fixed this for you, But please keep your profile clean of any forum violations as this will ultimately lead to your profile being hidden again.
  • Baguerekt_KERY
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Hello, can you unlock my profile and my gravatar please ?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    @Baguerekt_KERY
    Remove the youtube link, And the gyazo link, and also the prscrn link and I will re-enable your profile for you.
  • Baguerekt_KERY
    Concerning the 1st youtube link and the gyazo one, can I know why I wouldn't be allowed to show BF3 clips ? I deleted the prscrn link tho.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    edited March 3
    Concerning the 1st youtube link and the gyazo one, can I know why I wouldn't be allowed to show BF3 clips ? I deleted the prscrn link tho.

Youtube link has profanity ( Swearing )
    KERYYYYYYYY as -

After looking again at the Gyazo link, That one is fine.

Remember, Anything you post on your profile / feed must not be in violation of the Forum Guidelines Or the EA Terms Of Service.

This includes name and shame, profanity, vulgarity, and any other violations.
  • Baguerekt_KERY
    How about now? Don't forget my gravatar too pls
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Ok I see you changed the youtube clip name so I will go ahead and enable your profile again :)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    You will need to login to gravatar and set your gravatar again so that the system can sync up.

It will take some time for gravatar and battlelog to sync up.
  • Baguerekt_KERY
    Cheers
  • Baguerekt_KERY
    Can you let us the time to change the name of the platoon you just locked ? (No f-topia). The leader can't even modify anything lol.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    I'm sorry but that platoon is in violation of the forum guidelines and EA Terms Of Service and has been disabled as a result.
  • Baguerekt_KERY
    So we can't change the name to get it right ?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Nope, Platoons in violation are closed off entirely.

Not using that platoon name would have been a good idea.
  • Baguerekt_KERY
    Yea, it's better to give cheaters a chance to play than letting people changing a platoon's name...
    Not addressed to you tho, mods also suffer from "very smart" decisions taken by "you know who".
    Anyway, thanks for your help.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    @Baguerekt_KERY
    Cheaters are handled by a separate team whom have to investigate a player thoroughly to determine if they actually are cheating, so please bare that in mind.

In addition, Platoons, Profiles, Feeds, Avatars, Comments and so on, MUST be in line with the Forum Guidelines, Any such instance of violations such as platoon names, Result in the closing of the platoon.

Inappropriate comments get removed, And in more severe cases ( such as yours ) entire profiles are censored.