My emblem doesn't show?

JeudyHopps
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
For some reason my emblem doesn't show on my weapons or vehicles any solution for this?

Comments

• spanielwolfboy
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Have you already set it as active from the platoon page?
  • JeudyHopps
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    No I haven't I'm not in a platoon.
  • Briantzor
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    Having the same issue. My own emblem has been replaced by the faction's flag, and so has it for all the other players*. I tried using another emblem, but the problem persists.
    I'm playing the game on a PC, for the record.

*(By 'all the other players', I mean that I see other people's emblems as their faction's flag, for the record.)
    Post edited by Briantzor on
  • Killua_Zorudikku
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Briantzor wrote: »
    Having the same issue. My own emblem has been replaced by the faction's flag, and so has it for all the other players*. I tried using another emblem, but the problem persists.
    I'm playing the game on a PC, for the record.

*(By 'all the other players', I mean that I see other people's emblems as their faction's flag, for the record.)

yo, i have the same problem...
  • xNix4x
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Yeah same here i tried repairing the game and reinstalling it did't fix it :/
  • xSlemhix
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In the way everyone is describing it, I believe the game devs may have sneaked in an update to remove visible emblems for whatever reason. Will need a forum admin/mod or someone to confirm this.
  • Briantzor
    Yeah, indeed. A friend of me said it's a global issue, and that the problem is obviously on BF4's end.
    So, I guess there's nothing to do but wait until the problem is solved.
  • KaaDaver
    575 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nearly sure i can still see my tonberry on my vehicle, unless something has happened since Sunday
  • Kallizzy
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    As usual, DICE/EA have to screw things up in every maintenance/patch they make... If they disable the emblems in a game where it has emblem system, why putting that feature in the first place !?
  • SisterTHB
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hey all, this is n ongoing topic, its happening to all of us.. you can check out the ongoing thread here
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/29123/emblems-not-showing-up#latest
    We gotta ban together !!!
  • Gpepep
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My emblem isn't showing either? lol? Hmmmmmmmm what's up with that?
  • xXWTFXxTHATGUY
    1171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's working fine for me
  • Briantzor
    Kazzena wrote: »

I don't think your 'TRUMP 2016' emblem not working is such a bad thing, to be quite honest :')
  • SisterTHB
    It's working fine for me
    Are u using the latest origins update?
  • xXWTFXxTHATGUY
    1171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SisterTHB wrote: »
    It's working fine for me
    Are u using the latest origins update?

I'm on ps4 So no to origins update
  • SisterTHB
    Ahh... I am assuming this is only happening with the PC version of the game
  • CrypticalCypher
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2016
    i just found it and its all about the Game Content that is found on Xbox One Privacy & Online Safety under Xbox Live Privacy,all u have to do is to go to Game Content section and set "You Can See And Share Content" to (Everybody) not even Friends,plus if u realized that when u paused the game u will see "Hidden Server" on the right top of the screen! and when u change these settings that i mentioned above u will see the full server name ,u still can fix that outside the game when u look for servers to join instead of joining a game and check if it works or not ( check the pix to get what i mean ) https://flic.kr/p/P5kSKx , https://flic.kr/p/QfBJ6w , i think this is alao related to Pc Gamers if they check the privacy etc,this is also happened if ur UPLOAD connection is week or issues in ur Upload
    Post edited by CrypticalCypher on
  • Gpepep
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Briantzor wrote: »
    Kazzena wrote: »

I don't think your 'TRUMP 2016' emblem not working is such a bad thing, to be quite honest :')
    Totally dumb thing to say but well, such is life. I love my emblem, ty!

• CrypticalCypher
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2016
    i just found it and its all about the Game Content that is found on Xbox One Privacy & Online Safety under Xbox Live Privacy,all u have to do is to go to Game Content section and set "You Can See And Share Content" to (Everybody) not even Friends,plus if u realized that when u paused the game u will see "Hidden Server" on the right top of the screen! and when u change these settings that i mentioned above u will see the full server name ,u still can fix that outside the game when u look for servers to join instead of joining a game and check if it works or not ( check the pix to get what i mean ) https://flic.kr/p/P5kSKx , https://flic.kr/p/QfBJ6w , i think this is alao related to Pc Gamers if they check the privacy etc,this is also happened if ur UPLOAD connection is week or issues in ur Upload
  • 777sucka333
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How do I change game content for a ps4 so I can see mine?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!