This Week in Battlefield V

bugs and issues

virgin_kills
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
the flamethrower guy gets a TON of armor so, even if you dump an entire mag in his head (like i did one time) he is still alive! also, the flamethrower kills people almost instantly and at a very high damage output!

i also get shot around cover a LOT. it isnt as bad as bf3 was, but very close. whenever i turn a corner of dive into a crater in the sand, i get shot and die

the one-seater light tank is a little OP because it has too much damage.

and the charge melee button shouldnt be the same as the normal melee button because, every time i want to normally melee someone in a building, i charge past them and miss by accident and they kill me. people also melee me from like 10 feet away with one shot while i have to be 1 foot away and hit them twice so wth?

Comments

• Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    those are not bugs.flamethrower is well balanced. look at 1:15...very hard to take him out,lol.

happens,but not more often then in other battlefields imo
    the one-seater is designed to shoot down enemy aircraft..imo it's a bit too weak,the attackplane can shoot down planes just as fast.
    melee: i guess we'll get used to it. but happens to me as well.
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I didn't realize the flamethrower had so much range. Now I do. :)