(EU) Looking for a clan/friends to play with

JeSuisTNP
28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I have just come from PC Gaming (CS:Source and CS:Global Offensive) and I'm now looking to chill a lot more. I would like to think my stats are pretty good so I have that down. My Gamertag is G2TNP and my only requirements are that you are from Europe or East Coast US and you have a reasonable K/D and SPM (anything above 0.9 K/D will do). I have a very good headset (HyperX Cloud II) Although I have not been able to fully test them on the Xbox One yet so I may need a few minutes to configure them.

Any clans that wish to talk to me are fully welcome and I'll list my current stats as of 3/09 here: (Bare in mind, I am very very new to XB1, although I played BFH on PS4 aswell and got a decent ish K/D there.)

Level: 10
K/D: 2.08
KPM: 1.13
Winrate: 53.3%
SPM: 408
Favourite Weapon: CAR-556

Comments

• JeSuisTNP
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Also to note: This will also be posted in the recruitement forum aswell