Never Seen this Many Noobs

khalid_kib
281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited June 2016
Servers are filled with them. In the last round, I was probably the only player that is level 100+. I guess all the newcomers are here because of the $5 deal.

Comments

• shotgunballer
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    and they are brutally bad at playing the game.
  • khalid_kib
    281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Funniest thing is when those noobs start throwing grenades at my tank !

Some noob literally stood on top of my tank , threw a grenade, shot his pistol at my tank, and then got a sabot shell to his face lol !
  • Maddayz
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Funny that you mention that because i recently picked up the game since it was on sale and yet I and many other "noobs" perform better than many lvl 100+ i've seen.
  • Mord-Vi
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's because the game is 75 percent off or something.
  • Darizuka
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    khalid_kib wrote: »
    Servers are filled with them. In the last round, I was probably the only player that is level 100+. I guess all the newcomers are here because of the $5 deal.

well im sorry for deciding to play Battlefield 4 on PC online
    and get in on the fun after saving up to buy a gaming PC/Laptop.
    :( sorry for being lv. 3

-sigh-
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Darizuka wrote: »

-sigh-

I'm just sorry that this forum allows some gamers to make newcomers like yourself feel bad about joining our gaming community late.
    You deserve better.
  • MorningTimeCloud
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There's nothing wrong with joining a game late. Ignore the haters.

The game is $5 and many probably wanted to give it a try from all the BF1 hype and learn a bit about battlefield.
  • Darizuka
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    There's nothing wrong with joining a game late. Ignore the haters.

The game is $5 and many probably wanted to give it a try from all the BF1 hype and learn a bit about battlefield.

the last Battlefield I played full on was Battlefield 1942 Secret Weapons back in 2003-2005ish era.
    Battlefield 2 I played a bit, overall gametime was 1 hour and it wasnt that good.

But this game is fun, I enjoyed the levolution and such, sound is waaaaaay intense
    with the explosions and whatnot, felt quite realistic.
    Lordmang4 wrote: »

-sigh-

I'm just sorry that this forum allows some gamers to make newcomers like yourself feel bad about joining our gaming community late.
    You deserve better.

its alright.
    Just goes to show I need to push myself further and get better in gameplay
    the gravity alteration of your shot with a sniper in long range is quite interesting
    and I had a sniper showdown with a level. 40+
    Took me a few miss shots before I got him in the head.
    But yeah It taught me alot i need to understand...

• BaronVonGoon
    6265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yea on ps4 BF4 hit 75,000 players yesterday for the first time since I started playing a year ago.
  • MorningTimeCloud
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hope you're enjoying it. Have had hundreds of hours of fun in BF4 so far. Some rage moments too but that's with every game. It's for sure a lot different than 1942, haven't played that in years.

Sales are good, same for free DLC. Brings a lot more players to populate the game.
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

-sigh-

Stick to it m8
    It will be worth it once you get better
    You are welcome here and in the game
  • dartwe
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Lordmang4 wrote: »

-sigh-

You deserve better.

No he doesn't. He should take his lumps like the newb he is. Hazing is a part of life - newcomers should have to earn respect not have it handed to them. Grow some thicker skin you wussies.
  • UnderseaAcademic
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Back to the same old crap, running after people trying to give or get Health & ammo, repairing a tank or chopper only for them to drive off, stupid people !
  • FF_smart27
    1957 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I always have to chuckle when I see anti tank mines on Op. Lockers xD
  • khalid_kib
    My intention is not to alienate newcomers, as they are welcome to play whatever game they like, but I am just simply stating facts.
  • Maddayz
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Those noobs are no different than the thousands of lvl100+ noobs i see every round.
  • pinchylillobster
    962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Some noob literally stood on top of my tank , threw a grenade, shot his pistol at my tank, and then got a sabot shell to his face lol !

Do you get c4'd a lot?
  • parkingbrake
    3094 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "Funny that you mention that because i recently picked up the game since it was on sale and yet I and many other "noobs" perform better than many lvl 100+ i've seen."

I've seen a lot of these $5.00 "noobs" at the top of the scoreboard, they obviously have plenty of experience in other games and are doing just fine.

Some people have a need to sneer, maybe they are bullied at school or something, so they act like new players in an online game are lesser beings than themselves. I prefer to take the view that these new BF4 players will keep the servers up and running for some time to come, so welcome aboard.
  • Magic_Pepee
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    "Funny that you mention that because i recently picked up the game since it was on sale and yet I and many other "noobs" perform better than many lvl 100+ i've seen."

I've seen a lot of these $5.00 "noobs" at the top of the scoreboard, they obviously have plenty of experience in other games and are doing just fine.

Some people have a need to sneer, maybe they are bullied at school or something, so they act like new players in an online game are lesser beings than themselves. I prefer to take the view that these new BF4 players will keep the servers up and running for some time to come, so welcome aboard.

seems like you are arguing a point, no one made, yet again.

all quiet on the battlefield front
  • parkingbrake
    3094 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "seems like you are arguing a point, no one made, yet again."

(Another) new name, same honesty-challenged approach. One poster referred to the "brutally bad" new players, another laughed about them throwing grenades at his tank before he kills them, another suggested newbs are supposed to take lumps and that hazing the new guys is how it's supposed to be--all of which supports my position that some people have a need to be unpleasant, presumably because of some emotionally damaging experiences in their own lives.

I still prefer to be glad that new players are joining the game, and I hope they don't let the sneers from low-rent elitists put them off enjoying BF4.