Never Seen this Many Noobs

13»

Comments

• MEZTASTY
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The more the better. To many times lately I have seen servers empty that I have wanted to play on. Hopefully this will help fill them up. I don't care what rank people are, just rather have people joining games. Had one yesterday where a clan decided to gang up on two of us, of course they owned the server so I guess its ok to go 6 against 2. All fun and games. Still on PS3, will buy a PS4 once have found out BF1 is stable, I am sure it will be good but no pre purchase this time like BF4. That was frustrating to say the least.
  • PunisherTBL
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well Im 127 and with all the times i play the "noobs" are never higher on the leaderboard than i am. BS to those saying 5$ noobs are better. What I do know is 5$ noobs are crappy teammates.
  • PunisherTBL
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maddayz wrote: »
    Unexperienced who wants to learn the game and knows how to use the chat ≠ Noob
    The real noobs are those lvl 100+ who suck at the game and only spam explosives because it's the only way for them to get any kills. They might occasionally use an actual gun, but when they do, it's usually a saiga with frags.

BS ... Im a 127. I have not been passed by crappy 5$ noobs. Dont generalize all 100+.
  • spanielwolfboy
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lol
    o/
    please
  • Berrywoke
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well yesterday I did catch myself thinking it would be more of a challenge if more of the 5 dollar noobs would shoot back... I had a round on LAVking dam 43/2 or something like that. I left the server because I felt like it was just unfair to all that were playing.
    I am 53 and probably at best average skill, half blind with arthritis in my hands... Bring it on young people bring it on:)