should emblem creator available in main menu instead of battlog for bf1

mustangshooter
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield
edited May 2016
you know the emblem shapes u unlock in battlepacks do u wish that it was more convenient to create on the fly
Post edited by mustangshooter on

Comments

• ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    No, because the game is for joining a match immediately. Doing customization outside of weapons shouldn't be done during a match
  • EXILE157
    282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Keep the emblem creation on Battlelog, but I do wish they made a better Emblem system! as much as I hate COD they do have a way better Emblem creation system with lots of options.
  • ShadowBeast005
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    > @ThePoolshark said:
    > No, because the game is for joining a match immediately. Doing customization outside of weapons shouldn't be done during a match

but he said main menu, that implies that it wouldn't be done in a match. I agree that people shouldn't sit in the menus all game fiddling with the options but having a in game emblem designer would be nice, i never liked having to come to battlelog to edit my emblems
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    In Battlefield 4, there is no main menu on PC. They make games across the spectrum as close as possible UI wise, so adding that on console wouldn't work
  • Bohunk_l
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Id like them at least to move emblem selection to the games main menu

Its a minor inconvenience to sign in to BLOG on my computer or mobile device just because I wanted to change my emblem out for one of my other ones

Also wouldnt mind if the editor was also built into the game on the main menu as well, for no other reason than I am lazy