Bringing the skill back to the battlefield !

ShadowBeast005
30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I am so hyped to see a game where there will be lock on weapons, thermal sights and no warning self guided weapons ! Its going to be interesting to play a game where none of the players are having the game do all the work for them. The best part is it could of gone the complete opposite direction too, from what i had read on the forums up to the release date of battle field one the community was split in several directions, some wanting BC3, some wanting bf 1942, some wanting a alternate history cold war, and others wanting 2043. But this seems like its going to be the best defibrillator of the battlefield series, reviving the stale point and shoot with little aim game play of the last 5 years during bf3 and bf4.

The only thing that i am currently worried about is this becoming Battlefront One, i know that they are overhauling the class system and vehicle game play, i don't want to end up looking around the map for holograms that way i can play in a tank or biplane. I also dont want overpowered battle pickups like the hero pickups of battle front, the reason im worried about this is the guy in the iron suit wielding a chain gun, it just looks over powered. One last thing that has me concerned is the aim assist, if they decide to not implement this on consoles i don't think it will be an issue, the majority of players will be at a equal disadvantage so by removing it there will be no more crutches for people to rely on making for overall better game play.

These are just my hopes for Battlefield one, im really hoping its as good as the trailer was.

Comments

• MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    i posted comment on another thread but it reposted it here too sry
  • State0fFear
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Iron suit guy strikes me as a campaign thing but...it also strikes me as something the offense could pick up at a certain rush phase or by controlling a central flag in conquest.

I imagine there will be weapon pick ups like in battlefield 4. The antitank rifle and flamethrower strike me as that type of thing.

I don't think it will be that bad..were the MGL and Usas frag that bad in bf4..? Not really IMO
  • ShadowBeast005
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    [quote="State0fFear;1774"]Iron suit guy strikes me as a campaign thing but...it also strikes me as something the offense could pick up at a certain rush phase or by controlling a central flag in conquest.

I imagine there will be weapon pick ups like in battlefield 4. The antitank rifle and flamethrower strike me as that type of thing.

I don't think it will be that bad..were the MGL and Usas frag that bad in bf4..? Not really IMO [/quote]

The MGL was only op if you ran the grenadier perk, because then you would have 32 grenades for it instead of the usual 12. I too also think AT rifles and flamethrowers make great battle pickups. What I don't want is a hero pickup like in battlefront, I know its not the same series of game but I wouldn't be surprised if half of the devs that worked on that are now working on bf1. If used well you'd see people go on insane kill streaks as Vader or Luke, I just don't want iron suit guy to be anything like that, its not battlefield and ruins the fun for everyone on the receiving end.