USMC 5th Marine Regiment Military Simulation (XB1 BF4)

1235»

Comments

• MortiisKrahe
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    USMC 5th MROMST Recruit Training Platoon of 2324 will be starting THIS FRIDAY! Contact me if interested
  • MortiisKrahe
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bumpity bump
  • MortiisKrahe
    Enlist today v2
  • DeadliestPasta
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hello there,i would like to join your clan,i have prior knowledge on USMC,due to jrotc program.1 concern about the game would be that,i don't have an xbone yet,getting one in exactly a week(or so the shipping says)the first game im getting is bf1,and i already have bf4 with me.i excel with everything besides a sniper,a good support player(not only the support class,just in general team player.)send me a message for any questions you may have.also i do plan on doing videos on the game,but that will be later.
  • MortiisKrahe
    I need your gamertag
  • MortiisKrahe
    Message a 5MR marine today
  • guy_0P
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hit me up on my xbox live if you're still looking. HEHZUS
  • MortiisKrahe
    Whos ready for BF1?
  • MortiisKrahe
    Just graduated 11 recruits out of a 55 man class!
    Now recruiting for recruit class 2325!!
  • MortiisKrahe
    Enlist today to become apart of the most skilled MILSIM on xbox one
  • TheFly1ngPanda
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The 5th Marine Regiment (5MR) is one of the greatest ground forces to come into the MilSim community for a long time. We are always accepting new recruits both in the area of combat operations and administration. Our training for new recruits is starting to become the standard for other teams as well.

If you believe to be someone that has what it takes to join this team and pass our training regime please feel free to contact any member of The Fighting 5th. You may also contact me personally on Xbox One @ Recke Soul. I will be able to answer any questions you have for me at all times. After your questions are finished and you make the choice to become a part of this family I will have you scheduled for a training cycle and your journey to become a better you will begin.

Kill the enemy, take his soul.

0913, Combat Instructor
    LCpl. Recke Soul

• MortiisKrahe
    Great post Lance corporal!
    Gentlemen I am 2nd Lt Crowe. I am the Chief Drill Instructor for this glorious team. I am proud to announce the Graduation of 14 marines of platoon 2325. We are now at 47 Personnel.
    We are now recruiting for the recruit Training Platoon of 2326.
  • JD_BELIEVER
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm a PC gamer. Are you only XB1?
  • Remixsuperb02
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hello There,
    All will be explain when you click the link but we are wondering whether your Platoon would be interested in being a member of this organisation, and help start it with the huge amount of influence and power your platoon has. It would be great for you to take this to your other bosses and agree to being part of it:
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/77612/combined-military-simulation-force-the-milsim-for-milsims#latest

Thanks a lot
    Respect
  • MortiisKrahe
    Recruiting for Platoon 2326 ! Xbox one,BF4, a headset, and all map packs are required!!
  • TheFly1ngPanda
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2017
    [Redacted]
    Post edited by TheFly1ngPanda on