M32 GL Dog Tag

WingnutDaCat
72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Anyone get one? It's a slow climb but I'm at 512, and still no tag. This was an original pick-up. Maybe the tag was added after the kill count started? No prob, just curious.

Comments

• pinchylillobster
    961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have it, couldn't tell you how many kills I was at when I received it though.
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think it was added late, if my memory serves me right, so you had to get 500 kills since it was added. So if you had 100 kills before the dog tag was added, you should get it after 88 more kills, for example.
  • WingnutDaCat
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks, folks. That's what I thought. Worth the effort, probably ... I mean, I have literally never ripped it from anyone's neck. Sheesh. Collectors ...