BF1 Servers - Thread for discussion of server rentals and settings*

Comments

• Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Due to the ridiculous statements and comments in this thread about conspiracies and EA / DICE hating PC players... I am going to leave the conversation. I have more faith in EA / DICE than to sit here and bad mouth them. Nothing has been proven to this point to show one way or the other until the game is out and we know. Sure they should have given more info, but there is nothing out there requiring them to do so.
    -
    We have Braddock's other thread with our questions and hopefully we will get an answer.
    -
    I respectfully ask the moderators to close this thread as it has went off subject and has done nothing more but to breed more toxic replies.
  • CptMIFF
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Madturnip wrote: »
    Due to the ridiculous statements and comments in this thread about conspiracies and EA / DICE hating PC players... I am going to leave the conversation. I have more faith in EA / DICE than to sit here and bad mouth them. Nothing has been proven to this point to show one way or the other until the game is out and we know. Sure they should have given more info, but there is nothing out there requiring them to do so.
    -
    We have Braddock's other thread with our questions and hopefully we will get an answer.
    -
    I respectfully ask the moderators to close this thread as it has went off subject and has done nothing more but to breed more toxic replies.

"and hopefully we will get an answer."

hah, good one ;)
  • StarscreamUK
    7333 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    closed at the request of the OP
This discussion has been closed.