PS4 Platoon needed

xmax99999
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Hello i'm 18 years old with a mic and need a platoon for BF4 now and BF1 soon (EU)
PSN: Swixzhje
Stats:
K/D: 1,46
Level: 112
Skill level: 344
Please comment if you need an extra member and i will be happy to join.

Comments

• Scottsdaaale
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    hey me and my buddy are trying to start up a milsim and casual play platoon. no **** just fun. message me on psn- scottsdaaale
  • narendraarjan
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi Mate

we are recruiting for bf4 and bf1

we aren't too interested in stats. All we ask is for our members to PTFO

if that sounds good to you visit phoenix-gaming.online and apply.
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    join the FF platoon. we accept all sorts of scrubs
  • welshboy2k11
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Alright mate rogue nation are recruiting
  • iCeMaN-WiTeOuT
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What's your battlelog and PSN name ? I'll send you a friend request and Platoon Invite .. you can join us on -OwNd- we've got a good group of players, we're always on
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    check us out: www.phoenix-gaming.online

we are active, established, international, & always fun! we ptfo & play the objective for the win!