Emblems not showing up.

Comments

• GeneralSexyWolf
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Tbh I do not feel like a reinstall fixes this problem, you would honestly think the game repair option would fix that. I will not wait another 2 - 3 weeks for **** to redownload just to fix a bug that sounds like a server/application error
  • SisterTHB
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    RNATheRock wrote: »
    I posted both your sessions on edgegamers sister and I hope we can get more support from them as well.
    Perfect!! Thanks a ton, I think with enough of us complaining about this it will be resolved !
  • SisterTHB
    Tbh I do not feel like a reinstall fixes this problem, you would honestly think the game repair option would fix that. I will not wait another 2 - 3 weeks for **** to redownload just to fix a bug that sounds like a server/application error

I have to agree, I seriously think a data fix at EA's end is what is needed, I am almost convinced from what I hear you all saying is this ...
    1. This literally happened over night
    2. This is wide spread
    3. It does not corolate with the BF1 download since this effects those who did not download BF1 as well as those who did.
    4. It seems to corolate with the origins update we all did when BF1 was released.

agree or disagree?
    Thoughts?
  • ImUrFriend
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thoughts?
    I'm sensing it's the Origin update. Ever since I got the updated Beta version, it messes with the in-game controls ALL Of my games in Origin.. I did have a thread about my BF3/BF4 keyboard issues. I think it also messes with our save files or so..
    BTW, What about Hardline? Did anybody here has problem with the emblems too?

• Sir-Kaic
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • GeneralSexyWolf
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Sir-Kaic wrote: »

:D Thank you for your service
  • SisterTHB
  • SisterTHB
    ImUrFriend wrote: »
    BTW, What about Hardline? Did anybody here has problem with the emblems too?

I checked their forum a while ago and at that time there were no issues
  • IIGrimoII
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    guys ive same problem. not emblem showing. and after a new origin update my bf4 not showing game screen. i push join server and in toolbar pop up bf4 icon and disappear in 1 second. i see bf4.exe running in task manager but i cant play because game not showing on screen. i play only if i costantly click left mouse button where icon appear. someone with same issue please help me!
  • ToM666-uk
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    guys ive same problem. not emblem showing. and after a new origin update my bf4 not showing game screen. i push join server and in toolbar pop up bf4 icon and disappear in 1 second. i see bf4.exe running in task manager but i cant play because game not showing on screen. i play only if i costantly click left mouse button where icon appear. someone with same issue please help me!

I apologise if this seems like it's a bit obvious but I have a similiar thing happen to me and the game window has simply minimized itself and is sitting in the task bar.
    Next time it happens look in your task bar for the BF minimized window and click on it. The game will then open on your screen.

Note, there is now a danger this thread will go off topic, so if you are going to pursue the non emblem related issue it might be constructive to start a new thread.

Hope this helps.

ToM
  • IIGrimoII
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ToM666-uk wrote: »

I apologise if this seems like it's a bit obvious but I have a similiar thing happen to me and the game window has simply minimized itself and is sitting in the task bar.
    Next time it happens look in your task bar for the BF minimized window and click on it. The game will then open on your screen.

Note, there is now a danger this thread will go off topic, so if you are going to pursue the non emblem related issue it might be constructive to start a new thread.

Hope this helps.

ToM

thanks Tom i solved setting full screen. now how can i have my emblem back? someone solve this issue? in my case emblem disappear randomly. one day yes the day after not. i want my emblem help if someone solved.
  • winteacher
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the the emblem fix yet?
  • ImUrFriend
    Alright, Just had a match 5 min ago, and I did saw someone with an emblem attached to his Killcam and his AA/Tank. There's a brief moment where the emblem works and somehow it flickers between the country flag and his personal emblem. Very glitchy indeed.
  • SisterTHB
    Hmmm.. this is getting stranger and stranger
  • Sakkoliha
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, I thought to test out what happens if I did this:
    1. Delete all Emblems
    2. Clear chrome cache
    3. Delete BF4 and the save data from documents folder
    4. Reinstall BF4
    5. Start importing emblems and see how it works

What happened is that now I just get "Internal Server Error" couple seconds after I click "Customize Emblems" next to my soldier portrait.
  • SisterTHB
    Sakkoliha wrote: »
    1. Delete all Emblems
    2. Clear chrome cache
    4. Reinstall BF4

What happened is that now I just get "Internal Server Error" couple seconds after I click "Customize Emblems" next to my soldier portrait.

Ok well lets not all do THAT!
  • ImUrFriend
    1. Delete all Emblems
    2. Clear chrome cache
    4. Reinstall BF4

:open_mouth:
    Wow.. umm... ur brave enough to delete your beloved emblems.. hats off to you bro. At least now we know what happens if we delete our emblems.
  • Sakkoliha
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ImUrFriend wrote: »
    1. Delete all Emblems
    2. Clear chrome cache
    4. Reinstall BF4

:open_mouth:
    Wow.. umm... ur brave enough to delete your beloved emblems.. hats off to you bro. At least now we know what happens if we delete our emblems.

Well, they didn't show up anyways, so I didn't see reason why not to try.
  • Sir-Kaic
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    As i said earlier... emblems will be fixed by new server update. So wait for update and don't mess with your emblems.
  • ToM666-uk
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fingers crossed Gents that this maintenance will sort the problem:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/32953/server-maintenance-downtime-092116#latest