Emblems not showing up.

1235»

Comments

• ImUrFriend
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Pls people need to calm down. Why start a fight when solving problems? Can't you all just type it in here politely?
    So now we've already knew that some emblems are slowly working on most players. That's progress. Thanks for the info.
  • ImUrFriend
    Hey hey! Guess what? My emblems are back in the game! IDK if they just fixed it or what, but what I did was click Repair on BF4 in Origin.
  • SisterTHB
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Nice!! Mine are working as well
  • ImUrFriend
    There's a bit of a problem though. Something is wrong with the colour textures. Hmm a glitch maybe.
  • ToM666-uk
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ours have stopped working again LOL
  • xSlemhix
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah its stopped working again across the board :/
  • Sir-Kaic
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

No it did not stop. All my emblems are showing on tanks, cars and weapons. And i also see other player emblems when getting killed. So it is still working for me. Everything is just fine.
  • xSlemhix
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sir-Kaic wrote: »

No it did not stop. All my emblems are showing on tanks, cars and weapons. And i also see other player emblems when getting killed. So it is still working for me. Everything is just fine.

3 servers which used to display emblems stop displaying emblems even after the update. Somthing up? Is it just them?
  • xSlemhix
    Actually nevermind, yeah its just some servers forgot to switch em back on or something. Or it just works for some server or doesnt work for others.
  • Sir-Kaic
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It could be that some servers are not updated for some reason. Because the info i got was that server side update should have fixed the emblems. So if in some servers emblems are not working then it seems that these servers are not updated.
  • xSlemhix
    Yeah ur prolly right
  • CrypticalCypher
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    Sir-Kaic wrote: »
    It could be that some servers are not updated for some reason. Because the info i got was that server side update should have fixed the emblems. So if in some servers emblems are not working then it seems that these servers are not updated.

i just found it and its all about the Game Content that is found on Xbox One Privacy & Online Safety under Xbox Live Privacy,all u have to do is to go to Game Content section and set "You Can See And Share Content" to (Everybody) not even Friends,plus if u realized that when u paused the game u will see "Hidden Server" on the right top of the screen! and when u change these settings that i mentioned above u will see the full server name ,u still can fix that outside the game when u look for servers to join instead of joining a game and check if it works or not ( check the pix to get what i mean ) https://flic.kr/p/P5kSKx , https://flic.kr/p/QfBJ6w , i think this is alao related to Pc Gamers if they check the privacy etc,this is also happened if ur UPLOAD connection is week or issues in ur Upload and sometimes the Server

Post edited by CrypticalCypher on
  • SDdragun
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thank you darkfatalism it solved my problem.