Failed to become legendary message on Hardline.

H311Grimm
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
Does somebody knows what is happening ? Im legendary 1 level 150 , i got all DLC and of course and Premium but the game won't let me reach Legendary 2, a message show up saying " Failed to become legendary, try again later" and I tried on battlelog too.

Comments

• Splatttttt
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I have the same problem too. I'm level 150 but my game doesn't let me prestige It says It failed to BECOME LEGENDARY try again later. I play on Xbox one and I've basically tried everything to fix it, If you solve the problem please leave a comment saying so
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe you guys are not cool enough or BF Hardline is just messing up right now.
  • Splatttttt
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Is there like some sort of update coming soon that will fix this?
  • IIIRAIDERSIII
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Same lol what a let down after all that. Posted everywhere I could find to get help, so if anyone replies which I doubt, I will post answer here.
  • Splatttttt
    Well there was a recent update to the game in January that was supposed to fix this so mabye a future update will be coming soon to fix it again??? •_•
  • IIIRAIDERSIII
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    how do you actually get an answer from support? All the links just send you in a big circle, which send you right back here. EA I guess
  • Tudd_Ferguson
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    What a fail
  • IIIRAIDERSIII
    What a fail

• Chubbz1975
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Whats the point of this forum if none of these dice people answer us fail
  • IIIRAIDERSIII
    Chubbz1975 wrote: »
    Whats the point of this forum if none of these dice people answer us fail
    Whats even better is you can go to tech support and leave a message on dudes wall and he wont answer you there either. lol

• Chubbz1975
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    unreal! im having doubts about bf1 if this is how they are
  • KingFANATIKK
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Im having an issue with going legendary, i have reached rank 150, i contacted EA support 2 times, the first time they sent me a trouble shooting list, which i did and followed it to the T. then they took a look at it the 2nd time by logging into my account, they still cannot find the problem, is there ANYTHING else i can do. viseral help!!!
  • IIIRAIDERSIII
    Im having an issue with going legendary, i have reached rank 150, i contacted EA support 2 times, the first time they sent me a trouble shooting list, which i did and followed it to the T. then they took a look at it the 2nd time by logging into my account, they still cannot find the problem, is there ANYTHING else i can do. viseral help!!!

They said "they" could not find the problem? When you try to go legendary via the battlelog it says theres a problem on "ea's end" as if they know about it. wtf?
  • Shidokanartist
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've been trying and trying, no luck. When I try on desktop it tells me there is a problem on EA's back end.
  • GuilleMX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I have the same problem too. I'm level 150 of 5 legendary level but my game doesn't let me prestige It says It failed to BECOME LEGENDARY try again later. I play on Xbox one
  • SgtScraps
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just finished talking to an ea tech,told me to post problem on the below link,also told me to tell anyone having issues with legendary to post it on this link.I went there couldn`t post,maybe one of you guys can figure it out. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/forum/view/2955064788688091174/
  • IIIRAIDERSIII
    edited July 2016

SgtScraps wrote: »
    Just finished talking to an ea tech,told me to post problem on the below link,also told me to tell anyone having issues with legendary to post it on this link.I went there couldn`t post,maybe one of you guys can figure it out. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/forum/view/2955064788688091174/
    Why would they tell you to go post it? It's there problem, no one can fix it besides them. I don't get it???? I

EDIT
    That's funny, they tell you to go "post" except there's one problem, YOU CAN'T START A THREAD!!!!!!!!!
  • IIIRAIDERSIII
    edited July 2016
  • dM-DiRtY
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I Have the same Problem. 150 and become the Failure "Rise to legend failed. Please try again later". Support can´t help :(
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have a thought. 9 out of 10 times I can't access Battlelog from my XB1 while in game. I wonder if you keep trying to open battlelog and once it works that one time, try going legendary then. Maybe because it can't connect to Battlelog to verify your rank, that's why it won't let you go legendary.