Failed to become legendary message on Hardline.

2»

Comments

• T4lkk4ri
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    H311Grimm wrote: »
    Does somebody knows what is happening ? Im legendary 1 level 150 , i got all DLC and of course and Premium but the game won't let me reach Legendary 2, a message show up saying " Failed to become legendary, try again later" and I tried on battlelog too.

• T4lkk4ri
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    SAME PROBLEM HERE IN FINLAND FIX THIS GOD DAMN. I HAVE BEEN 150 LEVEL OVER 6 MONTHS NOW! CAN DICE FIX THIS A.S.A.P?!?!?!?! I´VE HAVE BEEN VERY NICE AND WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING BUT NOTHING?!?!?!? I WILL STOP PLAYING ALL BATTLEFIELD GAMES IF THE PROBLEM NOT WILL BE FIX!!!!!!!!! THANKS ALL OF YOU!!!!
  • ninonini32
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    when I change my level to prestige I lose everything...please how can I got my all stuff again an con back 150 is doesn'tmatter I just recovery my advance
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ninonini32 wrote: »
    when I change my level to prestige I lose everything...please how can I got my all stuff again an con back 150 is doesn'tmatter I just recovery my advance

You can't get it back. You have to play more to buy it back. You'll earn 5% more cash this time around. I suggest selling all of your Elite Outfit and Elite Vehicle Paint vouchers to earn cash back even quicker. You should have a lot of them.