Transferring soldier/stats from PS3 to PS4 - No Prompt on first time playing

AlexanderEiffel2
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I just recently got Battlefield 4 on PS4 on a Playstation Store sale. I've been playing in PS3 until then and i'm interested in transferring my soldier to PS4. Apparently there used to be a one time only prompt when starting BF4 on PS4 for the first time using the same Playstation ID linked to Origin, but no dice (no pun intended).

I contacted EA support and they were able to see all my progress, but had no means to transfer. They pointed me here hoping DICE is able to sort it out and provide a fix. This seems to be happening a lot not only on Sony platforms but also for Xbox.

Any idea if there is a way to manually trigger the PS3 to PS4 soldier/stats transfer?

Comments

• Elefritz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    The way it worked for me was the first I loaded up the game it asked me if I wanted to transfer my stats from ps3 to ps4 and to do so just push this button. It's a one time oppertinity so dont mess up. Good luck and hope it works out for you
  • mpls_big_daddy
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    On the One, at first it asks you once. Then it asks to confirm. (Twice)

I confirmed! Hooah!

The only thing is that I need to unlock the MTAR all over again.
  • AlexanderEiffel2
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Elefritz wrote: »
    The way it worked for me was the first I loaded up the game it asked me if I wanted to transfer my stats from ps3 to ps4 and to do so just push this button. It's a one time oppertinity so dont mess up. Good luck and hope it works out for you

I was expecting this. Then again, the first time i loaded up the game (digital by the way, not sure if this could be the cause) i didn't get the question to transfer stats from PS3 to PS4. Battlelog shows me my PS3 soldier alright and a blank PS4 one on my same account, but no way to transfer the PS3 soldier to PS4. I guess i'll have to start again.
  • ImNOtAmaNiaC
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WHO CARES IT'S A CONSOLE....U ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE BUD....GET A COMPUTER AND LEAVE EA IN THE DUST.