there is a gift for you today !!!

KingP3r4v3fu
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited June 2016
a new free dlc!
Second Assault is available!!
thanks!!!

(viewed on ps store)

Comments

• XxLCPDFreakxX
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Really, is this actually true? I've read somewhere that it's exclusive to Xbox One, I might be wrong. Can someone else confirm?
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Really, is this actually true? I've read somewhere that it's exclusive to Xbox One, I might be wrong. Can someone else confirm?

its unbelievable true ! Lets all **** operation metro ! for free that is !
  • XxLCPDFreakxX
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member

its unbelievable true ! Lets all **** operation metro ! for free that is !

Nice, now I can compare the oh so loved Battlefield 3 version of the map to the new one.

Not to mention how nice of an addition this is for my Battlefield 4 DLC bookshelf currently containing: Final Stand, China Rising, Dragon's Teeth and soon Second Assault.

I guess I'll finish it off with that sweet Naval Strike.