Should I preorder?

IIDarth_GibboII
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Thinking about buying the Early Enlister Edition. Should I get it now, wait for the beta, or not preorder at all and wait till post-launch?

Discuss.

Comments

• KiIlionaire
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I personally will buy the DVD-box for my battlefield collection.
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2016
    Why not the CE whats the mattwr Gibbs to poor??

Jk <3 lol
  • XXXX__RICH__XXXX
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just saw that you will get a pre-order pack with the m1911, a shotty, a knife and a emblem of some sorts. That's pretty nice.
  • IIDarth_GibboII
    Why not the CE whats the mattwr Gibbs to poor??

Jk

Isn't CE US only?

I don't shop on Amazon 0_0
  • Say_Hellr
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2016
    If you feel confident in an EA game (which should never be the case) then pre-order. If not then don't simple....

Amazon prime members get a 20% discount on the pre-order Early Enlisters (just putting that out there)...

I'm definitely pre-ordering though (on Amazon of course)
  • karasblack
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    where is the premium. Felt hard done getting the early access for past generations only to discover I wasnt getting premium, and had to buy that for atrocious extra moolah. And then the premium edition will be priced down a couple of weeks post launch and it gets ridiculous.

But then there is the extra stuff and the early access. darn EA you make it tough..
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1001 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wait, what do you get for preordering the game??
  • FRBullDog
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I will try to order me the collectors edition from amazon.com, or the "deluxe" edition download.
  • THISaint
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Wait, what do you get for preordering the game??

Pre-order bonus: Seven day early access to a free map drop
    Pre-order bonus: Hellfighter Pack

These are the two items you get for pre-ordering the game.
  • Cryphisss
    3097 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    If you pre-order now you won't be charged until the release date of the game. You can wait for a gameplay footage or the beta in the near futre. It will definitely make up your mind for the game.
    I personally will buy the DVD-box for my battlefield collection.
    Goals!!
  • Seabees4Life
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I will be pre-ordering at some point in the near future..........however, if I get a whiff of anything Star Wars: Battlefront wise, I will cancel the pre-order and never look back.