40-0 4Mins EZ Mode locker

«13456
SonahhJudah
410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited June 2016


Please no irrelevant comments about me being a locker tryhard sweat master.

Comments

  • Sl3ipner
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    *slow clap*
    If you can do this on a regular basis Id be impressed.
    What I really see here is good turkey shooting on a "willing" server, that is one that lets you registrate all hits. And a point below the tower one could get the impression you were invisible (these things happen), or at the very least the turkeys not paying any attention at all.

    Looks like you have a spot-macro on your mouse here, other macros running?
  • SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Sl3ipner wrote: »
    *slow clap*
    If you can do this on a regular basis Id be impressed.
    What I really see here is good turkey shooting on a "willing" server, that is one that lets you registrate all hits. And a point below the tower one could get the impression you were invisible (these things happen), or at the very least the turkeys not paying any attention at all.

    Looks like you have a spot-macro on your mouse here, other macros running?

    This is PS4 gameplay and no its not a macro i just spot and shoot quickly. R2 is not far from R1. And the people below the tower were not paying attention at all lol.
  • HST-MuTTer
    432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Watching the netgraph says it all.Client hits lower then server hits count.High Packet loss problems on connection.The lagcompensation in the netcode is a mess.He should not nearly able to get a run like this with his connection problems in a serious fps shooter.
    Just my 10 cent here.
    May the Force be with you.
  • Sl3ipner
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2016
    HST-MuTTer wrote: »
    Watching the netgraph says it all.Client hits lower then server hits count.High Packet loss problems on connection.The lagcompensation in the netcode is a mess.He should not nearly able to get a run like this with his connection problems in a serious fps shooter.
    Just my 10 cent here.
    May the Force be with you.

    In other words OP is bullit spronging, lagging and invisible. You know, like those people scoring high on Locker :)
    (Oh and likely mouse n keyboard playing, sure looks like that to me. Not that I mind (doing that myself), just funny when folks deny it).

    Edith: Oh and another thing: that net graph thingy - thats xbone, or something has happened since I checked last time. Wrong forum?

  • Jahfoxtes
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nice start OP.

    PS4 also have Netgraph and playing movement looks normal DS4 gameplay with high sens, nothing weird 2 me (and not that i care if someone is using mouse, after Sony approval on Tac4 thats a "no subject", optional, even if 3rd party is used).
  • SonOfaNinja
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    you shouldn't have died at the end, sks caught you round the corner
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sweat masta upgrade your dial up pls. Netgraph looks like struck by an earthquake.
  • The_BERG_366
    2258 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HST-MuTTer wrote: »
    Watching the netgraph says it all.Client hits lower then server hits count.High Packet loss problems on connection.The lagcompensation in the netcode is a mess.He should not nearly able to get a run like this with his connection problems in a serious fps shooter.
    Just my 10 cent here.
    May the Force be with you.

    Actually true that :/. Didn't even know that was possible....
  • Sl3ipner
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Jahfoxtes wrote: »
    Nice start OP.

    PS4 also have Netgraph and playing movement looks normal DS4 gameplay with high sens, nothing weird 2 me (and not that i care if someone is using mouse, after Sony approval on Tac4 thats a "no subject", optional, even if 3rd party is used).

    Jeezz can beleve I actually missed the netgraph implementation - thx :)
    When that said I agree with others that OP connect is "sub par", and more.. And I suggest that this might explain OPs streak, not least when he moves away from tower. Bad connections works in strange ways, both ways.
    As I said np with use of mouse me neither. I was asking OP out of curiosity (macros ect).

  • SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

    HST-MuTTer wrote: »
    Watching the netgraph says it all.Client hits lower then server hits count.High Packet loss problems on connection.The lagcompensation in the netcode is a mess.He should not nearly able to get a run like this with his connection problems in a serious fps shooter.
    Just my 10 cent here.
    May the Force be with you.

    That packetloss is not a result of my connection .its the server. I could have joined a CQ small and would have had 0 packetloss and still had the same trash hitreg.
  • ImmoLitions
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The netgraph just shows the game screwing up. Not the player.
  • Sl3ipner
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The netgraph just shows the game screwing up. Not the player.

    May well be (and most likely yes) - not impossible its on players side though.
    All the same it explains (in my opinion) the kills under the tower where he had his way, undisturbed. In tower it was turkey shooting (but still good shooting :)
    As I said: if OP can do things like this on a regular basis Id clap a bit faster. And ask him to check his connect.

  • chad_da_savage69
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sl3ipner wrote: »
    HST-MuTTer wrote: »
    Watching the netgraph says it all.Client hits lower then server hits count.High Packet loss problems on connection.The lagcompensation in the netcode is a mess.He should not nearly able to get a run like this with his connection problems in a serious fps shooter.
    Just my 10 cent here.
    May the Force be with you.

    In other words OP is bullit spronging, lagging and invisible. You know, like those people scoring high on Locker :)
    (Oh and likely mouse n keyboard playing, sure looks like that to me. Not that I mind (doing that myself), just funny when folks deny it).

    Edith: Oh and another thing: that net graph thingy - thats xbone, or something has happened since I checked last time. Wrong forum?
    You're an idiot. and stop using mnk
  • Sl3ipner
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    McLOVlN-XD wrote: »
    Sl3ipner wrote: »
    HST-MuTTer wrote: »
    Watching the netgraph says it all.Client hits lower then server hits count.High Packet loss problems on connection.The lagcompensation in the netcode is a mess.He should not nearly able to get a run like this with his connection problems in a serious fps shooter.
    Just my 10 cent here.
    May the Force be with you.

    In other words OP is bullit spronging, lagging and invisible. You know, like those people scoring high on Locker :)
    (Oh and likely mouse n keyboard playing, sure looks like that to me. Not that I mind (doing that myself), just funny when folks deny it).

    Edith: Oh and another thing: that net graph thingy - thats xbone, or something has happened since I checked last time. Wrong forum?
    You're an idiot. and stop using mnk

    Nice to see the Forum is taking form.
    No and no.

  • KDNS
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2016
    L2 snow path OP, maybe you wouldn't keep losing objectives behind you.

    Of course, you won't get a cool KD ratio/SPM/etc and want to post it on the forums.... Yeh it's not as "cool"... but being smarter, rarely is.
  • Magic_Pepee
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    HST-MuTTer wrote: »
    Watching the netgraph says it all.Client hits lower then server hits count.High Packet loss problems on connection.The lagcompensation in the netcode is a mess.He should not nearly able to get a run like this with his connection problems in a serious fps shooter.
    Just my 10 cent here.
    May the Force be with you.

    Jealous baddie spotted
  • SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2016
    HST-MuTTer wrote: »
    Watching the netgraph says it all.Client hits lower then server hits count.High Packet loss problems on connection.The lagcompensation in the netcode is a mess.He should not nearly able to get a run like this with his connection problems in a serious fps shooter.
    Just my 10 cent here.
    May the Force be with you.

    Jealous baddie spotted

    Confirmed
    KDNS wrote: »
    L2 snow path OP, maybe you wouldn't keep losing objectives behind you.

    Of course, you won't get a cool KD ratio/SPM/etc and want to post it on the forums.... Yeh it's not as "cool"... but being smarter, rarely is.

    Technically i am playing the objective since the goal is to drop the other teams tickets. Flag capping is for baddies like yourself. I dont care about winning or loosing.
  • newday481991
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2016
    Can y'all just comment and say good job without hating ? Like y'all trying to find a reason to talk trash lol ..smh y'all ridiculous.btw "Y'all" is a word don't roast my southern accent
  • SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Can y'all just comment and say good job without hating ? Like y'all trying to find a reason to talk trash lol ..smh y'all ridiculous.btw "Y'all" is a word don't roast my southern accent

    Bruh you cant take them seriously.
  • KDNS
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    HST-MuTTer wrote: »
    Watching the netgraph says it all.Client hits lower then server hits count.High Packet loss problems on connection.The lagcompensation in the netcode is a mess.He should not nearly able to get a run like this with his connection problems in a serious fps shooter.
    Just my 10 cent here.
    May the Force be with you.

    Jealous baddie spotted

    Confirmed
    KDNS wrote: »
    L2 snow path OP, maybe you wouldn't keep losing objectives behind you.

    Of course, you won't get a cool KD ratio/SPM/etc and want to post it on the forums.... Yeh it's not as "cool"... but being smarter, rarely is.

    Technically i am playing the objective since the goal is to drop the other teams tickets. Flag capping is for baddies like yourself. I dont care about winning or loosing.

    Someone's mad they did the dumb thing and posted it online for all to see hahaha
Sign In or Register to comment.