This Week in Battlefield V

40-0 4Mins EZ Mode locker

Comments

• SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    KDNS wrote: »
    HST-MuTTer wrote: »
    Watching the netgraph says it all.Client hits lower then server hits count.High Packet loss problems on connection.The lagcompensation in the netcode is a mess.He should not nearly able to get a run like this with his connection problems in a serious fps shooter.
    Just my 10 cent here.
    May the Force be with you.

Jealous baddie spotted

Confirmed
    L2 snow path OP, maybe you wouldn't keep losing objectives behind you.

Of course, you won't get a cool KD ratio/SPM/etc and want to post it on the forums.... Yeh it's not as "cool"... but being smarter, rarely is.

Technically i am playing the objective since the goal is to drop the other teams tickets. Flag capping is for baddies like yourself. I dont care about winning or loosing.

Someone's mad they did the dumb thing and posted it online for all to see hahaha

Yup im dumb for ignoring flags...I definitely care baddie.
  • AgileHarrier
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Please no irrelevant comments about me being a locker tryhard sweat master.

You have really good aim for using a controller.
  • MonthlyJuices
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Watching the netgraph says it all.Client hits lower then server hits count.High Packet loss problems on connection.The lagcompensation in the netcode is a mess.He should not nearly able to get a run like this with his connection problems in a serious fps shooter.
    Just my 10 cent here.

Jealous baddie spotted

Confirmed

Of course, you won't get a cool KD ratio/SPM/etc and want to post it on the forums.... Yeh it's not as "cool"... but being smarter, rarely is.

I dont care about winning or loosing.

What a dummy! He just comes in here for a pat on the back like he accomplished something.

• KDNS
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Just my 10 cent here.

Jealous baddie spotted

Confirmed

Technically i am playing the objective since the goal is to drop the other teams tickets. Flag capping is for baddies like yourself. I dont care about winning or loosing.

Someone's mad they did the dumb thing and posted it online for all to see hahaha

Yup im dumb for ignoring flags...I definitely care baddie.

Keep calling me 'baddie' so that I know you're still madcuzdumb
  • Dragongk2
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You have really good aim for using a controller.
    Agree.
  • KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    nice game. But seriously with those connection. Also seeing hitmarks after you stopped shooting and seemed like people didn't even see you. I hope they fix this **** in the next bf
  • Magic_Pepee
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2016
    Just my 10 cent here.

Jealous baddie spotted

Confirmed

Oh the irony
  • BaronVonGoon
    6778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yea it's ps4 but he's playing with a mouse. Venom x my guess with full auto m16a4. That's my guess. I can tell because I have the same.
  • ImAShytyPlayer
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Absolutely no recoil, I hence using cheats.
  • SonahhJudah
    edited June 2016
    Nobel83-9 wrote: »
    Yea it's ps4 but he's playing with a mouse. Venom x my guess with full auto m16a4. That's my guess. I can tell because I have the same.

Lmao....Please go do some research before you accuse someone of MnK. Second of all when you learn how to fire the M16 it wont jam. I'm not expecting non comp players to understand this...

It's called pull down down on your thumb stick.
    KakeHC wrote: »
    nice game. But seriously with those connection. Also seeing hitmarks after you stopped shooting and seemed like people didn't even see you. I hope they fix this **** in the next bf

I ended up behind most of the people below the tower. Only 1 guy noticed me.
  • ImmoLitions
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wii remote.
  • XxgunjyguyxX
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sweat masta upgrade your dial up pls. Netgraph looks like struck by an earthquake.

i get sick of OOR bullet sponges when i play locker.

sometimes you get a guy that you cant register any hits on but he can still kill you.

ticket bleed wins games not kills..... you dont care about winning? i guess your the guys on locker that dont try to ever push because Muh KD... thats a COD attitude.

what good is a good K if you dont PTO to get it?

• SonOfaNinja
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

he isn't using a mouse in this video
  • SonahhJudah
    Sweat masta upgrade your dial up pls. Netgraph looks like struck by an earthquake.

sometimes you get a guy that you cant register any hits on but he can still kill you.

ticket bleed wins games not kills..... you dont care about winning? i guess your the guys on locker that dont try to ever push because Muh KD... thats a COD attitude.

Killing players drains tickets if they spawn in. You ReRe.
  • XxgunjyguyxX
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

someones unaware that the team with most deaths and least kills often wins.

this is the same argument camping snipers use but its flawed, just back capping continuously to break your teams ticket bleed briefly helps more, tickets will bleed at rate of 1 every second max and if the enemy has C on locker its actually better to just back cap A/E if you actually want to win.

Sure getting inside and clearing stairs to allow your team in the snow in can help but realistically just back capping is more beneficial
  • BaronVonGoon
    6778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Lmao....Please go do some research before you accuse someone of MnK. Second of all when you learn how to fire the M16 it wont jam. I'm not expecting non comp players to understand this...

I wasn't accusing you. I was just guessing. I use mnk myself and I don't view others negatively if they use mnk as well. And you don't have to be comp to 'understand' how to use a weapon. I checked your latest gameplay I've had very similar kill numbers on Locker, it's in my favourites. I see fron your stats you are pretty skilled and that explains the video clip. Had I checked your stats prior to guessing you were an mnk user I wouldve just said you're a very skilled player with a controller. But I don't make it a habit to check the stats of every person who creates a thread.
  • SovjetRusha
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    a tanker goes 40-0 and its "omg u r beast " . a jet goes 40-0 and its " omg howw skill!" . a heli goes 40-0 and its "good jerb bruh" ...

this dude goes 40 - 0 and he is a selfish kd **** that is a filthy haxorz with no recoli hakz and mkb noob who is no obj player ....

just sayin...
  • SonahhJudah

someones unaware that the team with most deaths and least kills often wins.

this is the same argument camping snipers use but its flawed, just back capping continuously to break your teams ticket bleed briefly helps more, tickets will bleed at rate of 1 every second max and if the enemy has C on locker its actually better to just back cap A/E if you actually want to win.

Sure getting inside and clearing stairs to allow your team in the snow in can help but realistically just back capping is more beneficial

Its a flawed argument when you aren't getting 7 KPM... And furthermore i was on a flag during the kill streak. I'm worth more to my team killing everyone instead of being the idiot trying to cap a flag by myself. In the video i was on top of 2 flags so this Objective argument is irrelavant.
  • Sl3ipner
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    a tanker goes 40-0 and its "omg u r beast " . a jet goes 40-0 and its " omg howw skill!" . a heli goes 40-0 and its "good jerb bruh" ...

this dude goes 40 - 0 and he is a selfish kd **** that is a filthy haxorz with no recoli hakz and mkb noob who is no obj player ....

just sayin...

You have a point Sovjet..

But (at least some of) the discussion is how OP managed a 40 streak on Locker, mainly using rifle. Besides skill there are often other factors involved - at the *very least* you have to be on a server that gives you all your hits. Interestingly OP also have, what seems to be, a real shabby connect.

Everything else is spectulations of course. I still think OP used mouse, the reason why I brought it up was curiosity - not trash talking. Mouse needs skill too.

• SovjetRusha
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Sl3ipner wrote: »

just sayin...

You have a point Sovjet..

But (at least some of) the discussion is how OP managed a 40 streak on Locker, mainly using rifle. Besides skill there are often other factors involved - at the *very least* you have to be on a server that gives you all your hits. Interestingly OP also have, what seems to be, a real shabby connect.

Everything else is spectulations of course. I still think OP used mouse, the reason why I brought it up was curiosity - not trash talking. Mouse needs skill too.

that is exactly my point . inf players , the good ones always gets the hate. they are questioned , bashed , flamed ... this is my point ...

also there is a simple way to prove for those who wants to prove that they are in controller ...

spin around ... do a couple of 360 ... you wont be able to that with a mouse...