40-0 4Mins EZ Mode locker

Comments

• NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NZepica wrote: »
    As for me replying to a quote that wasn't for me, I'm kinda sick and tired of seeing you try to say you are better than all of us when all you do is play endless meatgrinders.

Well its a fact im better then most people on this game along with all the other competitive players. I can go play Gulmud or propaganda im still going to drop a 4 KD with 50 plus kills...Would you like to see me go 50-0 in a easy mode tank that takes no skill.

Nope, I'd like to see you try doing half decently as Assault on a more vehicle orientated map. I've done it, and I'm sure that if you are so good then you can do the same.
  • SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    As for me replying to a quote that wasn't for me, I'm kinda sick and tired of seeing you try to say you are better than all of us when all you do is play endless meatgrinders.

Well its a fact im better then most people on this game along with all the other competitive players. I can go play Gulmud or propaganda im still going to drop a 4 KD with 50 plus kills...Would you like to see me go 50-0 in a easy mode tank that takes no skill.

Nope, I'd like to see you try doing half decently as Assault on a more vehicle orientated map. I've done it, and I'm sure that if you are so good then you can do the same.

Sorry im talking to misinformed haters anymore.
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

What you just said makes no sense at all.
  • Sl3ipner
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Not that I shall defend OP, as the post from the start was in the bragging area, and Im no big fan of those.

However with all those (even bigger) braggers comming hard in on the thread, I suggest you all actually do one (just one folks) 40 streak on Locker. No revives allowed, 3/4 of your kills with rifle, mouse and shabby connect allowed. :)

Come on folks, according to you this should be easy.

Just one. Or shut up.

• SovjetRusha
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Sl3ipner wrote: »
    Not that I shall defend OP, as the post from the start was in the bragging area, and Im no big fan of those.

However with all those (even bigger) braggers comming hard in on the thread, I suggest you all actually do one (just one folks) 40 streak on Locker. No revives allowed, 3/4 of your kills with rifle, mouse and shabby connect allowed. :)

Come on folks, according to you this should be easy.

Just one. Or shut up.

naah. its easier to flame people .

this is everywhere not just in forums ... if you ever read any given comment section of a fitness-sports channels on youtube , you can easily come across comments such as " oh steroids. no way that he can lift otherwise " ... " ooh supplimints , if i used supplies i would lift way heavier " ....

yeaah yeaah .. you will . you will ...
  • Jahfoxtes
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2016
    Some people should spend more time in test range, with high sens & no-aim assist, shooting/praticing at targets, bursting with M16. I´m bad (comparing to some friends) but trying to get better, some of my friends are great DS4 players that pratice alot, others mouse players, but its annoyng to deal with mouse accusations when playing with controller. (yes, its also bad when people deny but use mouse, but only because they are denying lol)

There are severals but try this one, righ side of test range, near the resuply, 2 targets @ 30mts and other 2 @ 44, more or less, try to "kill" that 1st set of targets with one only burst of M16 (2 bursts, 2 targets), its possible, then try that but switching tragets (30 & 44), will help improve recoil control and burst of M16, then moving etc...

Since Sony licensed TAC4 mouse is "no-subject" to me, i dont use but now i´m not against, it´s oficial/licensed, optional.
    Post edited by Jahfoxtes on
  • SonahhJudah

What you just said makes no sense at all.

I understand your frustration.
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    So farming new players to BF4 is now considered an "accomplishment"?
  • SonahhJudah
    edited June 2016
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    So farming new players to BF4 is now considered an "accomplishment"?

Thats a 24/7 Locker server please show me the new players you see. Furthermore i dont care about pubs and i posted it here to get more views lmao..Show me your 40-0 gameplay then come hate. Im 2x better then your favorite pub star who spams aim assist so this notion i wouldnt do this with experienced players is a fallacy.
  • SonOfaNinja
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'd like to see you try doing half decently as Assault on a more vehicle orientated map. I've done it, and I'm sure that if you are so good then you can do the same.

Here you go, on behalf of comp players everywhere
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/747896334892620672/1706989965/
    it's not like it's hard to do well on vehicle maps as infy, but you don't get into as many gunfights.

6.56 k/d, 2.56kpm, 29% acc, 1271SPM, 2 Flag ribbons - What's next?
  • SovjetRusha
    I'd like to see you try doing half decently as Assault on a more vehicle orientated map. I've done it, and I'm sure that if you are so good then you can do the same.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/747896334892620672/1706989965/
    it's not like it's hard to do well on vehicle maps as infy, but you don't get into as many gunfights.

u lagswetch , and then glitches , and haxors also no skill coz vehicle and no vehicle also no lock on end then lock on locks well maybe its half decent but lock ons and enemy team and also u teamstackzors and u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

there... this is next . git ready . lel .
  • SovjetRusha

u lagswetch , and then glitches , and haxors also no skill coz vehicle and no vehicle also no lock on end then lock on locks well maybe its half decent but lock ons and enemy team and also u teamstackzors and u suwk .

• SonahhJudah

u lagswetch , and then glitches , and haxors also no skill coz vehicle and no vehicle also no lock on end then lock on locks well maybe its half decent but lock ons and enemy team and also u teamstackzors and u **** .

I dont get it lol..
  • BaronVonGoon
    7055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

u lagswetch , and then glitches , and haxors also no skill coz vehicle and no vehicle also no lock on end then lock on locks well maybe its half decent but lock ons and enemy team and also u teamstackzors and u suwk .

Drugs do bad things to the brain.
  • SonahhJudah

Vehicle's take 0 skill. Unless you're in a jet or heli.
  • XTS-CallMehDaddy
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

lol yeah cause land vehicles dont have more threats than air vehicles
  • SonahhJudah

lol yeah cause land vehicles dont have more threats than air vehicles

I said land vehicle's are easier to use....What are you talking about. Anyone can camp in a tank and mow down infantry. Just about every comp player i know can tank in a pub.
  • SovjetRusha
    Nobel83-9 wrote: »

Drugs do bad things to the brain.

depends on drugs . medicinal drugs do gut for brainz . its gut very gut . git gut . also vehicle infenter snipez and skillz and stuff u knows .? i knowz . coz im madcozbad and he had no skill 40-0 omg omg wut a noobz.

i do no drugs btw . i only eat magic peppers . and there is no such thing . so its a dilemma .or paradonkx.
  • XxgunjyguyxX
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Sweat masta upgrade your dial up pls. Netgraph looks like struck by an earthquake.

i get sick of OOR bullet sponges when i play locker.

sometimes you get a guy that you cant register any hits on but he can still kill you.

Technically i am playing the objective since the goal is to drop the other teams tickets. Flag capping is for baddies like yourself. I dont care about winning or loosing.

ticket bleed wins games not kills..... you dont care about winning? i guess your the guys on locker that dont try to ever push because Muh KD... thats a COD attitude.

what good is a good K if you dont PTO to get it?

Killing players drains tickets if they spawn in. You ReRe.

someones unaware that the team with most deaths and least kills often wins.

this is the same argument camping snipers use but its flawed, just back capping continuously to break your teams ticket bleed briefly helps more, tickets will bleed at rate of 1 every second max and if the enemy has C on locker its actually better to just back cap A/E if you actually want to win.

Sure getting inside and clearing stairs to allow your team in the snow in can help but realistically just back capping is more beneficial

Its a flawed argument when you aren't getting 7 KPM... And furthermore i was on a flag during the kill streak. I'm worth more to my team killing everyone instead of being the idiot trying to cap a flag by myself. In the video i was on top of 2 flags so this Objective argument is irrelavant.

It doesnt matter if you get a 10 KPM consistently, the fact is you need a sixty KPM to help drain tickets as much as holding flags does.

Ignoring the objective and just getting kills isnt as much help as a noob squad jumping on a flag for a minute.

CQL winners are the ones that control flags, not the guys that slay while ignoring objective because "only scrubs PTO"
    a tanker goes 40-0 and its "omg u r beast " . a jet goes 40-0 and its " omg howw skill!" . a heli goes 40-0 and its "good jerb bruh" ...

this dude goes 40 - 0 and he is a selfish kd **** that is a filthy haxorz with no recoli hakz and mkb noob who is no obj player ....

just sayin...

except tankers or jets are getting them kills on enemy armour, a tank that just farms infantry and doesnt PTO isnt as much help as the tanker that takes out armour while PTO.

OP has said that only noobs PTO,.....

A little bird pilot that doesnt take out enemy aircraft isnt that helpul even if he is farming on infantry.