40-0 4Mins EZ Mode locker

Comments

• SecondAmendmnt
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    [quote="MAGNUM_MU5TACHE;39914
    NZepica wrote: »
    I'd like to see you try doing half decently as Assault on a more vehicle orientated map. I've done it, and I'm sure that if you are so good then you can do the same.

Here you go, on behalf of comp players everywhere
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/747896334892620672/1706989965/
    it's not like it's hard to do well on vehicle maps as infy, but you don't get into as many gunfights.

6.56 k/d, 2.56kpm, 29% acc, 1271SPM, 2 Flag ribbons - What's next?

Damn ninja! Why you beatin up on those noobs like that? You gonna send em all back to COD lol.
  • RealDonnyTrump
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Would you like to see me go 50-0 in a easy mode tank that takes no skill.

Yes. I'll wait.............also can you ensure there are at least 3-5 140's on the other team. You know to validate this accomplishment. I will continue to monitor this thread for an update.
  • RealDonnyTrump
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NZepica wrote: »
    I'd like to see you try doing half decently as Assault on a more vehicle orientated map. I've done it, and I'm sure that if you are so good then you can do the same.

Here you go, on behalf of comp players everywhere
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/747896334892620672/1706989965/
    it's not like it's hard to do well on vehicle maps as infy, but you don't get into as many gunfights.

6.56 k/d, 2.56kpm, 29% acc, 1271SPM, 2 Flag ribbons - What's next?

You know sometimes when I come to battlelog I ask myself, "Is this real life?" Did this guy really just post a battle report with a level 33 leading the charge on the other team expecting a pat on the back? On behalf of MilSim players everywhere.....congrats. I guess.

• Turban_Legend80
    4457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    40-0 as infantry is epic. Doesnt matter who you played against, how good/bad your connection is, if you cap'd flags or not.

If you go 40-0 on locker, a pure infantry map where killing = pto (albeit not the best way), then you're a beast.

So what if he doesnt care about winning. If he ends up in your squad, kick him out. I would. But i'm not gonna throw insults at a guy just because he can do something I can't.
  • SonOfaNinja
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Would you like to see me go 50-0 in a easy mode tank that takes no skill.

Yes. I'll wait.............also can you ensure there are at least 3-5 140's on the other team. You know to validate this accomplishment. I will continue to monitor this thread for an update.

level doesn't matter, but you already know that as here you are on a second account trying to impress us with a whopping 1.25KPM in a tank tryhard account (wow).

Anywhere, there are 3+ level 140s in this one. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/719286172120528896/293879520/

Now what, Mr. CampsInefficentlyForKDinTanksYouCanBarelyDrive? (You should consider changing your last name, it's a bit lengthy).

@SecondAmendmnt, what can I say, there are noobs everywhere these days, can't join a server without seeing hordes of them.
  • ImmoLitions
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

There's some MnK XIM4 Locker gameplay on a no aim assist server a few months ago from me.

Enjoy!
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Please no irrelevant comments about me being a locker tryhard sweat master.
    You advertised it here so why can't we call you what you are?

• Marksman5147_TD
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Great to see these new forums already full of trash players trying to chat **** with good players.

If you cant pull a 2k/d minimum you cant criticise anyone, let alone someone better than you.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great to see these new forums already full of trash players trying to chat **** with good players.

If you cant pull a 2k/d minimum you cant criticise anyone, let alone someone better than you.
    KD can be manipulated easily as can any stat.
  • Marksman5147_TD
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Keif68 wrote: »

True, bad players can use cheese methods to boost their stats but will get hit by lower skill cielings than high level players who are aggresive and challenge themselves.

Theres a reason why all the top tier PS4 players who have won thousands all have 4-5 infy only k/ds and pull crazy rounds quite often.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

True, bad players can use cheese methods to boost their stats but will get hit by lower skill cielings than high level players who are aggresive and challenge themselves.

Theres a reason why all the top tier PS4 players who have won thousands all have 4-5 infy only k/ds and pull crazy rounds quite often.
    It's just hard to tell who's actually skilled and who isn't just by looking at there stats. As I stated in your thread, my recent KD is much higher than my overall KD because I've improved in many area of the game. I just wish to not reset them.
  • Marksman5147_TD

It's just hard to tell who's actually skilled and who isn't just by looking at there stats. As I stated in your thread, my recent KD is much higher than my overall KD because I've improved in many area of the game. I just wish to not reset them.

Except a low k/d player will always be garbage. I dont reset k/ds yet Im still holding an 8 since launch, because its a median.
  • SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    Here we go.
  • 68Keif

Except a low k/d player will always be garbage. I dont reset k/ds yet Im still holding an 8 since launch, because its a median.

Some people improve you know. They just don't care what a random person thinks about how they do in a GAME. Seems far to many people are to quick to stat bash someone now days. Again, I'm out. I've said my piece.
  • SonahhJudah

K/D isnt manipulated when you have a 3KPM.
  • SonahhJudah

You still have no basis to criticize cause you're no where near as good as the average pub star who spams aa..
  • SonahhJudah
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    Please no irrelevant comments about me being a locker tryhard sweat master.
    You advertised it here so why can't we call you what you are?

You to senpai.
  • Marksman5147_TD

Some people improve you know. They just don't care what a random person thinks about how they do in a GAME. Seems far to many people are to quick to stat bash someone now days. Again, I'm out. I've said my piece.

I started BF4 CQ pulling a 4-5 infy k/d, I ended with well over a 9. Everyone improves, k/d takes your best and worst and averages them. Sure after a 3k/d you need other stats to determine who's better, eventually its impossible and you need to tier players at whos better. But low k/d are always gonna be "bad" to high k/d being good.

Shitters always base their arguement on the 1%, the 1kd beating the 3, but there are always other stats to explain this, and in these situations the 3kd player is usually just a farmer using cheese tactics and has the skill of the 1kd pleb.

Looking through these forums you really go out of your way to brew these topics yourself. Stat denial isnt cool.
  • hunterj94
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Do people still argue over stats? OP solid game play, don't really get the hate.
  • RealDonnyTrump

K/D isnt manipulated when you have a 3KPM.

You really are dumber than you look......KPM can easily be manipulated by playing maps where it's easy to get kills in bunches like Locker & Zavod. Where's your tank battle report where you are going to go 50-0 Locker Hobbit? Still waiting....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................