40-0 4Mins EZ Mode locker

12346»

Comments

• XxgunjyguyxX
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    a tanker goes 40-0 and its "omg u r beast " . a jet goes 40-0 and its " omg howw skill!" . a heli goes 40-0 and its "good jerb bruh" ...

this dude goes 40 - 0 and he is a selfish kd **** that is a filthy haxorz with no recoli hakz and mkb noob who is no obj player ....

just sayin...

There's some MnK XIM4 Locker gameplay on a no aim assist server a few months ago from me.

Enjoy!

I turned off as soon as i heard that awful commercial hip hop.

do yourself a favor and return to where it all started, AKA Rakim and then work your way through the golden age then dive into the underground where real lyricists went after mainstream got polluted.
  • SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    Keif68 wrote: »
    Great to see these new forums already full of trash players trying to chat **** with good players.

If you cant pull a 2k/d minimum you cant criticise anyone, let alone someone better than you.
    KD can be manipulated easily as can any stat.

K/D isnt manipulated when you have a 3KPM.

You really are dumber than you look......KPM can easily be manipulated by playing maps where it's easy to get kills in bunches like Locker & Zavod. Where's your tank battle report where you are going to go 50-0 Locker Hobbit? Still waiting....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He said K/D not KPM learn to read......second if you think im going to go get in a tank and go 50-0 to appease a forum randy you can neck yourself. And what he means by manipulating K/D he means camping and playing for K/D which i obviously dont hence the high KPM. By looking at your account you obviously play for a K/D with that low kpm.
    Post edited by SonahhJudah on
  • Jhawkmarine
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can drop 60 bombs using the EOD Bot Lel real pro here
  • RealDonnyTrump
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Great to see these new forums already full of trash players trying to chat **** with good players.

If you cant pull a 2k/d minimum you cant criticise anyone, let alone someone better than you.

You really are dumber than you look......KPM can easily be manipulated by playing maps where it's easy to get kills in bunches like Locker & Zavod. Where's your tank battle report where you are going to go 50-0 Locker Hobbit? Still waiting....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

second if you think im going to go get in a tank and go 50-0 to appease a forum randy .

That's because you can't. You a one pump chump playing Lockers on repeat.

• SonahhJudah
    edited July 2016

second if you think im going to go get in a tank and go 50-0 to appease a forum randy .

That's because you can't. You a one pump chump playing Lockers on repeat.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/549297123952493376/352421448/.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/548717994984893696/352421448/
    aw man vehicles are so hard i even farmed kids when i wasn't a comp player. Waiting for you to mention "theres no level 140s like level matters". that 81-5 game i made 3 of the high levels quit rage quit.
  • RealDonnyTrump
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My job is done here.......dude just tried to sell me on some Rush battle reports.
  • SonahhJudah
    edited July 2016
    My job is done here.......dude just tried to sell me on some Rush battle reports.

Lmao another excuse....Come be my repair nerd in cionquest then maybe ill try and go 50-0 in conquest. At the end of the day Im better in every vehicle then you ever will be.
  • U13-SMILECRY
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    a OP just a heads up if that is you in your gravatar you can see why you are getting so dumb/stupid responses, it always better to have a grav that is not showing who you really are,.
  • XxgunjyguyxX
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    a OP just a heads up if that is you in your gravatar you can see why you are getting so dumb/stupid responses, it always better to have a grav that is not showing who you really are,.

I dont like that avatar for some reason, i dont know why.

lets be honest here, tanking is easier to rack up high KDR and KPM then infantry on locker..... OP seems to be using a KBM from what others are saying so thats scrubby
  • BaronVonGoon
    6639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

lets be honest here, tanking is easier to rack up high KDR and KPM then infantry on locker..... OP seems to be using a KBM from what others are saying so thats scrubby

KD maybe. But KPM is easier as infantry.
  • SonahhJudah
    edited July 2016

You're listening to a bunch of kids with K/Ds of 1.2 notice all the comp players are making fun of them. But you're clearly a random as well for even thinking its MnK.
  • SonahhJudah
    edited July 2016

Im getting dumb responses because the people saying it are literally dumb....And i like putting my girl in my grav care to worry about something else?
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well, I have to say this was a joy to watch. Well played and nice aim. I wish I could do that B)
    Pausing the end results showing this game had many low ranks on explains how oblivious they were in my opinion.
    We really can´t blame OP for his opponents, do we :)
    My only criticism is not using team gadgets like the med bag, defib and combat medic perk, but everyone can play this game like they want to.
    My conclusion, well played, nice video.