beta is finish, i went back to bf4 and....

italianbogan
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
it sucks ! hard ! BF1 is much better, i dont know how you people can criticize this beta.

Comments

• JPBF3PT
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    it sucks ! hard ! BF1 is much better, i dont know how you people can criticize this beta.

EXACTLY! BF1 beta feels so much better in every sense than BF4!
  • nick__shannon
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    im scared to go back to BF4 now as i love the game and dont want to spoil my memories hahahaha
  • JPBF3PT
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2016
    im scared to go back to BF4 now as i love the game and dont want to spoil my memories hahahaha

I know what you mean, i must have something like 600 hours in BF4 and i was playing it right until the BF1 Beta started. Tried it the other night with some friends and ... it´s game over for us, we´ll rather wait for BF1 final release spending some time with family (that will miss us once the game comes) than going back to BF4.
  • maelore
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love BF4.... but I agree, I really enjoyed BF1 and can't wait for it to release.
  • Mr7Beans
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well, good thing im not going back to BF4 (or any BF for that matter), just waiting for BF1 release.
  • owltro
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yeah :cry:

It's possible to practice abstinence for one month, right? Right?!?!
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Couldn't agree more.

Never touching bf4 again. If Verdun for xbone would come out already so I've got something to play till bf1 release
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BF4 was always bad. I don't know what is worse, the COD-like spam or the pointless run in circles maps.

Can't wait for BF1 to release.
  • MarxistDictator
    5231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I miss the scoops already.

Infantry play is as sloppy as ever though.
  • Assassins711oupy
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The melee animations and bayonet charges :(.........When an enemy comes in front of me I press the melee button, thinking I'm going to get a bayonet charge....and I died......:(.....BUT 1 month remains! Ok maybe a month and 10 days...but same things!
  • Assassins711oupy
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield 1 felt like so much more was happening, players wise. I mean every corner I would turn I'd meet up with an army of ottomans (enemies) and of course run....And then set up traps for them in houses as they chased after me..because you know how much people need that one kill!
  • samuello86
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i thought it was only me. it's really hard to go back to bf4 after bf1.
  • jaydog32
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    too bad yall missed the Hardline experience... :wink:
  • PotatoSallad
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    Why go back to a game with more depth, choices and gameplay experiences.
  • jaydog32
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Salad, I don't get it. Would you please explain "depth." I found Hardline an amazing game.....do we agree?
  • PotatoSallad
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    jaydog32 wrote: »

Salad, I don't get it. Would you please explain "depth." I found Hardline an amazing game.....do we agree?

I'm talking about the topic and my post was sarcasm.

I believe Battlefield 1 is very lacking compared to previous games, "except battlefront".
  • JPBF3PT

I believe Battlefield 1 is very lacking compared to previous games, "except battlefront".

Reminder: you played a BETA.
  • jaydog32

your sarcasm is legit.
  • g3a3stevo
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Logged onto bf4 earlier.....Logged off after 10 mins....It looks dull and the gun play does not do it for me now I played BF1.....I said when I first started the beta it reminds me of old school bf titles......I'm gunna need sedating till oct release.....My Name Is Steve I am a bf1 junky and I'm addicted.
  • jaydog32
    LOL....hang tight. You can get Hardline for 5 bucks to keep ya busy...