Is BF1 gonna replace BF4 for you?

Comments

• vaalix
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mr7Beans wrote: »
    Every new BF title replaced the older one, this won't be any different.

hardline replaced bf4? lol..

bf1 wont be replacing anything for me.. not buying it.
  • adb19762013
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'll probably play BF1 90% of the time but will still go back to BF4 regularly to fly heli's when I'm in the mood and enjoy the lock-on weapons lol jk
  • F1aw1ess11
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    no...........
  • kr1egmarine
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Hardline? Haha...
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yes havent touched BF4 since the last zodiac dogtag mission or so
  • Jumbojay10586
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016

Hardline? Haha...

Every Stockholm,Sweden Dice BF game*
  • Jumbojay10586
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Any game that comes from the main team is always the main Battlefield of the time
  • Not_Paul_Blart
    809 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BF4 was an updated version of BF3. It did almost everything better.

LOL.

But to answer your question, yes, BF1 will be replacing BF4 for me. The beta alone has made BF4 unplayable for me now. I'm done with it.

• BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

LOL.

But to answer your question, yes, BF1 will be replacing BF4 for me. The beta alone has made BF4 unplayable for me now. I'm done with it.

• Myrm1don
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't bring myself to play bf 4 anymore, it's was my least enjoyed title. even to the point free to play games played better.
    I enjoyed every second of Bf 1. Still had its bugs but it's all I want to play
  • aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I will probably play a lot more bf1 than bf4.

I'm an immersion player and I like the vintage flavor, the reduction of all the gadgets and technology is a nice change of pace too.

After I tried getting back to bf4 after the beta, the hardest part was to reaccustom myself to the tech sophistication of the combat, and trying to remember what gadget I needed to counter another etc... I just wanted to get back to the beta where I was mostly just a guy with a rifle and a few tools.

My only remaining gripes about bf1 are the revive system, the lmg negative spread mechanic, and the giant photon torpedo bullet tracers. I still think the hero classes are corny but I can live with them.
  • TacticulBacon
    301 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Just like how hardline replaced bf4
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i really hope classic conquest returns...if so,i think i'll never touch bf4 again. it is a great shooter but a pretty bad battlefield. i won't miss it like bc2 or bf3.
  • Serkaii
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me, BF4 died about a year or so ago. It was fun while it lasted, but my buddies and I are excited for BF1 and all it offers. The low tech aspects of BF1 are very appealing after years of games getting more and more "advanced" in their gadgets and technology. I love the mini map changes, no lock on weapons, no commander constantly spotting people 24/7, no snipers shooting from 10241324123 miles away. Love it all!
  • Rev0verDrive
    6761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BC and Hardline are alts/spin offs. They are not Primary titles.

If I do purchase BF1 It will undoubtedly replace BF4 as BF4 replaced BF3 etc.
  • trip1ex
    5245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The plan is for BF1 to replace BF4.
  • owltro
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    trip1ex wrote:
    Quite intricate plan, I say.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    owltro wrote: »
    trip1ex wrote:
    Quite intricate plan, I say.

I like how they're super stealthy with it.
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As a noob to the franchise and just purchased BF4 no. They will be on the same par but I do like bf1 genre a tad better
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

BF1 is pretty fun, but it doesn´t feel like an update. It feels more like a whole other game. They have changed to many things IMO. The guns feel awful. The revive mechanic doesn´t work. No minimap anymore.

Even if I buy BF1 ( depending on how Dice change things) I can´t see myself stop playing BF4.

Will you retire BF4 completely?

BF4 is much too easy after playing the beta.
    No minimap is a definite bonus.
    The "one size fits all" guns of BF4 is a thing of the past.
    BF1 is a complete and total upgrade in every way.