Is BF1 gonna replace BF4 for you?

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I deleted BF4 off my hard drive on October 18th..
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I deleted BF4 off my hard drive on October 18th..

Same. Took a bunch of unnecessary space that I've replaced with better games now.
  • RussiaWasMyIdea
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes, because I don't have BF4 anymore.
  • aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Since this thread got necro'd I'll throw in my updated status...

Pretty much bf1 is what I play now. Got a bunch of good friends to run with and the core gameplay is more immersive to me.

The only thing I really truly miss about BF4 is the gunplay.
  • Mike_V1987
    597 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    As much as I liked BF4, I have moved on.
  • riafomh
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope. Still play BF4 more than BF1 - mostly play BF1 'cause a friend went nuts over it playing it on my console, went out and bought his own and BF1's about all he plays, and I feel like I'm abandoning him if I leave him to play alone, although I'm sure he does that just fine without me.
    Also, I come on these forums just looking to see if he posts anything anywhere, as I know he reads 'em, but he's probably not commenting 'cause he feels like he's not a BF veteran enough to do so, or doesn't want to get caught up in the toxic mix of replies that tend to flood these forums. But he's really quite a brilliant guy, well read, well spoken, well written, etc.
    Also, he's quite the Military Historian, so I think that's part of the BF1 appeal for him (but of course he knows it's quite unrealistic in terms of weaponry, etc).
    He just loves this game.
  • aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    riafomh wrote: »
    Also, I come on these forums just looking to see if he posts anything anywhere, as I know he reads 'em, but he's probably not commenting 'cause he feels like he's not a BF veteran enough to do so, or doesn't want to get caught up in the toxic mix of replies that tend to flood these forums.

I could understand that. I definitely wasn't prepared for the culture; where someone reads your post; pulls your stats, then looks for some reason you suck and let you know that your opinion isn't valid because your spm isn't high enough, or your KD sucks or something lol... It's just funny to me now though