Latest version of Origin - No pings in Battlelog

rv112
137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hi!

Today my client was updating to the newest version of Origin with the new UI. It seems to be a retail version, because I have unchecked "Beta updates".
Now Battlelog doesn't show pings anymore.

Anyone else? :(

Comments

• Rodut1112
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I also have the same issue.
  • anuj4mahajan
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Same issue I tried uninstalling origin client and toggling the beta participation in client but nothing works.
  • PhoenixIT16
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    This is known issue, and Iv'e heard a lot of people saying the same. I got same issue either, no pings are being shown.
    There was a guy who said that the problem is with origin beta, and if you roll back its version pings will appear again.
    I haven't tried it so I can't say for sure
  • rv112
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is no roll back. I don't use beta version.
  • anuj4mahajan
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    This is known issue, and Iv'e heard a lot of people saying the same. I got same issue either, no pings are being shown.
    There was a guy who said that the problem is with origin beta, and if you roll back its version pings will appear again.
    I haven't tried it so I can't say for sure
    Yeah there is no roll back this is the retail stable version I tried to roll back but couldn't previously I tried beta it was the same issue so I stick to stable version but now this seems to be no going back.
  • B3ast_1n_B3d
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just another DICE/EA surprise, you would think they would test things first.
  • rv112
    Now Origin is hanging on update loop and is unusable. Even reinstalling doesn't fix it. Well done EA...
  • ThomasSankaraBF
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    THIS WORKED FOR ME
    1- Disable the auto update in the new Origin version.
    2- Close Origin
    3- Download the old version Origin 9.12.2.60376. and install it
    4 and voila, pings will now show in battlelog
  • HALCONX4
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    No roll back cant play BF4 without Beta :( they just release an update for the Beta .
    Version 10.0.1.30958 - 489710 Origin version
  • HALCONX4
    even I posted in ORIGN forums and NON respond from any DEv. or any Tech. Mod.

great deal EA. Will be very kind from Bradock to say something about this Issue?....mods???

regards.
  • xX_DoubleMeat_Xx
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have a problem where it just stays at "joining server" when trying to connect to a server since the origin update! Anyone else?
  • HALCONX4
    Here too and idle for long, I have to reboot the Firefox web server.
  • HALCONX4
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Ping-not-showing-on-BF4-Battlelog-server-screens-after-latest/m-p/5544252#U5544252

Even in Origin Forums, pls. can someone here can give us and answer, ?

cheers
  • Cap5022
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    THIS ALSO WORKED FOR ME
    1- Disable the auto update in the new Origin version.
    2- Close Origin
    3- Uninstall new version of Origin first
    4- Download the old version Origin 9.12.2.60376. and install it
    and pings will now show in battlelog

New version wasn't tested thoroughly!

• eben0
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same here with the new beta
  • Fallen_Phoenix94
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Same issue here
  • Matin47
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    We uninstall it but when we try to install the old version the update popup and say you have to update . then we disconnect wifi it says net connections required. so anyone got solution for thins ?
  • ssSkull
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I only play on 3 servers, all of which I know are low pings, but I have no pings either. I don't think you can play the actual game with an old version of origin, you might get pings on BL but has anyone actually launched the game with the old version?

Origin/EA/DICE Working hard "fixing" things that were never broken.
  • A11_CAP5
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have the same problem ever since the "forced" origin beta. No pings in battlelog for BF3 or BF4. Can we get a fix pls this is getting ridiculous I just have to guess.
  • MatG-DK
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem here.. Plz fix or find a workaround