Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

New to Hardline, Have some questions

Ztr9
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I know I came super late into Hardline's game life but I want to get a feel about if Premium is even worth it at this point or even buying individual map packs. I recently bought the game on sale on the Xbone. Also idk if this was just bad luck but it seems that no one revives in this game and everyone plays as snipers. I went 3 full conquest matches in a row and I was only revived once. I however did a bunch of reviving. But yeah I'd love to hear some feed back if possible. I'm having fun with the game so far.

Comments

• theONEFORCE
    1198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Personally, I really like the DLC packs. I think they are worth it.
  • dogpoundgangstar
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The dlc is ok but there aren't that many servers that run the dlc maps. Plus premium members kinda already got screwed over since over the time the game had been put they have given all the dlc packs away for free to try and boost player base I presume. I'm glad I never got premium but got all the dlc for free. Dlc guns are fun and some maps are when they have players but for the most part everything is on the vanilla servers.
  • MajGenWarhawk
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Like dogpoundgangster said, there are not that many servers running DLC maps. I think it's a shame, there are some good maps.
  • basand26
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Оцените видео
  • GoRunandHide360
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    There is a big bug in bfh evertime i spawn at my base its said kill in action ? my gun start shoot i 'm not evern pressing the trigger ? everybody on my team has the same problem :(
  • BillyHoWCR
    327 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All DLC will offered free to download some time soon. Recommend you watch out for that and take advantage of it. BF4 just did it last week and expect it soon for BFH. This is promotion for BF1 to keep players interested in the series prior to launch.
  • Ztr9
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BillyHoWCR wrote: »
    All DLC will offered free to download some time soon. Recommend you watch out for that and take advantage of it. BF4 just did it last week and expect it soon for BFH. This is promotion for BF1 to keep players interested in the series prior to launch.

I'm hoping that's the case but we're getting closer to October and I'm not sur DICE is going to do that for this game.
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If i was you i would wait to pay for premium, why i think they will make the dlc's another time for free like what they did with the battlefield 4 dlc last week.
  • SmokedBeef
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There are a few dlc servers online that are active. Just set up your search that way. Just remeberyou can't play dlc unless you have it. I would wait til it's cheaper though. Plenty of game play with non dc servers.
  • Gcheez42084
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Just use ea access. 5 bucks a month and hardline is in there + all dlc
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    323 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All the DLC was free. That's how I got mine. I just started playing again. I'm having a blast.
  • bryanday24
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    All the DLC was free. That's how I got mine. I just started playing again. I'm having a blast.

Are you playing multiplayer on all the dlc maps?
  • something0010
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 9
    no.
    i admit i've not fired it up for a while, but the game was on life supprot last time i did.
    there was no life on the DLC though (a real shame, as they had some great DLC maps.. that died quickly cause they wouldn't put premium free for good for everyone *i paid, and wished they made it free.

all it's use is just the guns now IMO.. which isn't worth the cash for it.
    *you could buy a month of EA Access; pretty sure premium is free for access members. give it a shot and see if anyone plays it.. but sadly; i doubt it :(

*lol i didn't realize this was from sep 2016 :*