To World Peace

2»

Comments

• Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Most I could spend in a city is probably a few days. I'm an outdoors guy. Other than future employment or some big event there is almost zero reason for me to go into Boston despite living relatively close.
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When I used to take busses to get to hockey, I'd have to stay at a 5 story building, didn't get to see across the river to the other side of Portland because there was a building being built blocking the veiw but it was a great veiw before the building, the rest was covered by buildings.
  • SpikeF22
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    My city is fairly large I'd but spread out I'd love to got down to Manhattan some time really sad though never forget.
  • oXokropSoXo
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    WOW , nice picture. I find it amazing that over 8 million people live in such tight quarters. I need to visit someday.
    Since the OP is nice enough to share a photo of his city I will return the favor.
    Here is a picture of my cities downtown area. BTW this is the 8th largest city in the USA but looks tiny compared to New York.
    http://www.oceanlight.com/stock-photo/san-diego-city-skyline-image-29114-76109.jpg
  • Strac_CRO
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    WOW , nice picture. I find it amazing that over 8 million people live in such tight quarters. I need to visit someday.
    Since the OP is nice enough to share a photo of his city I will return the favor.
    Here is a picture of my cities downtown area. BTW this is the 8th largest city in the USA but looks tiny compared to New York.
    http://www.oceanlight.com/stock-photo/san-diego-city-skyline-image-29114-76109.jpg
    Where i s that, Miami?
  • oXokropSoXo
    Strac_CRO wrote: »
    Where i s that, Miami?

San Diego, California
    Your guess was close, only off by 3,000 mile. lol
  • Strac_CRO
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    It's interesting how so many american towns and even big cities are connected, there is no land between them as a separation. One town/city ends and just across the road or river new town/city begins.
  • oXokropSoXo
    It's interesting how so many american towns and even big cities are connected, there is no land between them as a separation. One town/city ends and just across the road or river new town/city begins.

It is like that here in Southern California, for example from San Diego to north of Los Angeles it is just a sea of humanity. But unlike New York city we are spread out far more and only put in tall buildings in the middle of big cities. For example Los Angeles is only half the population of NYC but takes up far more territory.Keep in mind that California is the exception and not the norm at all.We are really kind of like our own country within the USA.
  • Coffeecup132
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    @oXokropSoXo Thanks for the very nice pic!
    Would be cool if anyone shares their hometown too, whether metropolitan cities or small towns.

Even though I love NYC, when you live in any big cities, it helps a lot to spend your holidays in small towns with just a few thousand in population and largely 'nature' in order to 'reset your sanity'.
  • meowpewpewmeow
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    its not really as habitable say 30yrs ago or before, as today.
    for specifics/details - check archives about.
  • oXokropSoXo
    its not really as habitable say 30yrs ago or before, as today.
    for specifics/details - check archives about.

I don't think I have understood one of your posts ever. What are you talking about?