Battlefield 1 on PS4 Pro - Patch 1.04 and all related issues

Comments

• marcindpol
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    New update went live and no sign of HDR on consoles
  • PooTardo
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member

New update went live and no sign of HDR on consoles

Thats fked!
  • MajorDirt
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Pro loads faster than normal PS4 every single time. friend in party everytime he plays and he loads in around 15-30 seconds faster with vehicles.
  • khnvzki
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    omfg game looks much better on PS4PRO after 1.04
  • BLAUcopter
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    khnvzki wrote: »

Not sure about that. Was playing all afternoon pre patch and not only does it look softer post patch it runs worse too. Just go play Argonne Forrest and run around. There's defiantly a performance hit.
  • G_Thriller27
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I tried to tell people that DICE are not allowed to support the pro beyond base level upgrades and was dismissed, by some, outright. Again I was told by a huge BF youtuber that DICE are saving support for XBOX's new console next year. I'll admit that does sound crazy given that outside of NA 80% of EA's console sales are on PS4. But by now you've all seen the huge update that doesn't acknowledge the Pro's existence. Peter Moore is the ex ceo of 360 and DICE are under a NDA about PS4 Pro.
    ghGGfvH.png
    NDA over a Patch should make us start demanding Pro support but instead some will take my comment as an attack on the game I love support and play most. We really need to unify and ask dice what the **** is up? My question to you all is, will we?
  • DirtyxLarry
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Console BF is catering to poor connection players due to lack of poor server support from EA/ DICE.

Stupidest assumption in the history of this forum. Why are people allowed preach bs.
  • UNREAL_Hardcore
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm surprised for marketing purposes Sony haven't struck a deal with EA to help sell the Pro.
    As of now it seems like there are no incentives for putting my original PS4 on ebay for Xmas sales and upgrading to the Pro?
  • tHEfOnzE73
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    seeing comments here and in other threads on pro performance hit post patch. not happy. am jumping on now to see for myself
  • PooTardo
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wtf are you talking about G-Thriller?? Are you **** blind... the game on Pro has been hugely improved- resolution, effects, textures, LOD, steadier franerate.. everything has been improved as well as it can be.

You're one of those conspiracy theory tards
  • Visegrip117
    1346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm surprised for marketing purposes Sony haven't struck a deal with EA to help sell the Pro.
    As of now it seems like there are no incentives for putting my original PS4 on ebay for Xmas sales and upgrading to the Pro?

According to the guy above a deal was already struck and money was already paid, problem is that it was limited to the next Xbox. Which would explain the complete silence on DICE part about the pro and promoting it.

Still I'd like to see an official source confirming that
  • ackers75
    2507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MajorDirt wrote: »
    Pro loads faster than normal PS4 every single time. friend in party everytime he plays and he loads in around 15-30 seconds faster with vehicles.

Lol you can't make this stuff up.
    What happened to parity on both consoles Sony!
  • TaktikzPS4
    324 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    tHEfOnzE73 wrote: »
    seeing comments here and in other threads on pro performance hit post patch. not happy. am jumping on now to see for myself

What were your findings?
  • ackers75
    2507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Ps4 pro conquest fps test.

Ps4 frame rate is not anywhere near this even in peoples wildest dreams
  • Visegrip117
    1346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ackers75 wrote: »

Remember this vid was pre patch.
    Also why do you say that? You think the guy is lying? Did he edit his video to misrepresent his fps ?
  • locoxy
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    BLAUcopter wrote: »

Not sure about that. Was playing all afternoon pre patch and not only does it look softer post patch it runs worse too. Just go play Argonne Forrest and run around. There's defiantly a performance hit.

Im experiencing framerate drop on my ps4 pro (1080p) after the 1.04 patch. Before was a fluid 1080/60 pleasure gameplay.

Before 1.04 patch it was completely 1080/60 at all! Great fluid gameplay...now it looks worse...i hope is something related to the server side and in some hours could be fixed...if not...its a downgrade from prepatch. (PS4 Pro).
  • PooTardo

MajorDirt wrote: »

Lol you can't make this stuff up.
    What happened to parity on both consoles Sony!

Pretty sure Sony never claimed parity on both consoles. They worded it in such a way that they'd like to see some fairness when online but ultimately it's up to developer.

IMO I work hard to enjoy the benefits of better quality consoles. I don't need whining broke babies to pee on my parade. There's really no big advantage. My stats are same as before, actually my K:D ratio (not that it matters) has gone down since getting Pro.

• ackers75
    No I believe he is honest but you can clearly see the fps is far far superior to ps4.

No amount of patching is helping that.
  • monkfishery
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I tried to tell people that DICE are not allowed to support the pro beyond base level upgrades and was dismissed, by some, outright.

We really need to unify and ask dice what the **** is up? My question to you all is, will we?

No, as you are dismissed again. Feel free to form an elite band of protesters with the other loons on here who are unable to see the massive upgrade. Is it weird that DICE have kept quiet about the Pro, of course. Do I care when the game is so much better? not one bit

Moan to DICE and give them a giggle instead of trying to tell us what we can see with our eyes is wrong

• PooTardo
    locoxy wrote: »
    BLAUcopter wrote: »

Im experiencing framerate drop on my ps4 pro (1080p) after the 1.04 patch. Before was a fluid 1080/60 pleasure gameplay.

Before 1.04 patch it was completely 1080/60 at all! Great fluid gameplay...now it looks worse...i hope is something related to the server side and in some hours could be fixed...if not...its a downgrade from prepatch. (PS4 Pro).

Are you sure it's not just from playing different maps / battles?

I haven't played 1.04 patch but on Pro before that I still got some dips, not a lot only in very chaotic scenes.. and still much much better then og PS4. But consistent 60 fps with no dips it never was
This discussion has been closed.