In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Battlefield 1 on PS4 Pro - Patch 1.04 and all related issues

Comments

• PooTardo
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Frames went from almost rock solid to noticeable dips and the res itself is now a lot softer. I'm using a KS8000 55 inch and it's sitting here wondering why? DICE/EA saving support for XB next year doesn't seem so far fetched now, does it. Microsoft got a PS4 Pro patch under NDA??? That should soundd alarm bells. Its a slap in the face to PS gamers.

That sounds incredibly far fetched....

Maybe report the issues, minus the grand conspiracy....

Seriously everything is a conspiracy.
  • ShogunMoki
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You know what I really want? I just want the OG PS4 to be stable. The FPS is embarrassing and I'm not convinced to spend more money on a supposedly solid PS4 Pro like you all said.
  • teamYAOWA
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    On my pro the detail and quality is absolutely fantastic. One of the best looking games online I've ever seen on a console. No frame rate drops for me constant 60fps at 1080p upscaled as my res is set to 2160p. There is a very noticeable difference compared to the og in performance.
  • C-F-DUBing
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    teamYAOWA wrote: »
    On my pro the detail and quality is absolutely fantastic. One of the best looking games online I've ever seen on a console. No frame rate drops for me constant 60fps at 1080p upscaled as my res is set to 2160p. There is a very noticeable difference compared to the og in performance.

Have you tried since the 1.04 patch. My pro multiplayer gameplay is now horrible in comparison.
  • smokethadro
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just played for first time since patch. Pro looks like shizzz now, looked so nice before. Bf1 influenced me into upgrading to the pro and a ks8000 65" because i loved the game. I put in 50+ hours and I'm done until it's fixed. Fps seems fine from the 10 min i played before i was too irritated and turned it off, res looks cloudy as **** now, fix it!
  • smokethadro
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Frames went from almost rock solid to noticeable dips and the res itself is now a lot softer. I'm using a KS8000 55 inch and it's sitting here wondering why? DICE/EA saving support for XB next year doesn't seem so far fetched now, does it. Microsoft got a PS4 Pro patch under NDA??? That should soundd alarm bells. Its a slap in the face to PS gamers.

I hear you, just got the ks8000 65 and played all night last night because it looked sooooo good and played amazing on the pro. Now im annoyed at the obvious downgrade. Fix ur game dice.
  • KingTolapsium
    5482 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I hear you, just got the ks8000 65 and played all night last night because it looked sooooo good and played amazing on the pro. Now im annoyed at the obvious downgrade. Fix ur game dice.

I wonder if the issue is the "improved" TAA?
  • smokethadro

I hope it's a fixable problem. I am getting buyers remorse since this game swayed my decision to upgrade to pro and 4k tv. Neither of which was needed! Haha yolo?
  • PooTardo
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe people complained of frame rate too much so they downgrade gwaphics
  • KingTolapsium
    5482 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I hope it's a fixable problem. I am getting buyers remorse since this game swayed my decision to upgrade to pro and 4k tv. Neither of which was needed! Haha yolo?

Give them a chance to get things right.

Maybe make a thread about PS4 pro imagine quality, and the "improved" TAA making it worse.
  • Storm1976Shadow
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Agreed now on ps pro after patch the game looks horrendous !!! Wtf dice !!! OMG, please address this issue
  • Storm1976Shadow
    Fix the game now that you made in worse on ps pro !!!! At least address the issue and say we're aware !!!
  • Storm1976Shadow
    PS Pro graphics downgraded !!! Why and do you plan on fixing this issue
  • teamYAOWA
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    C-F-DUBing wrote: »
    teamYAOWA wrote: »

Have you tried since the 1.04 patch. My pro multiplayer gameplay is now horrible in comparison.
    When I wrote that post I hadnt.. but now that I'm playing... .... What happened..?
  • Storm1976Shadow
    Don't know it's downgraded big time for ps pro !!! I'm so pissed !!! I have an original PS4 as well and now they look identical instead of an upgrade. Frame rate is lower on pro now !!! Wtf
  • OrgBars88
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Framerate took a dive.. Dice better fix this asap. Was great before.
  • HenrikUdd
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It went from being sharp and running almost perfect at 60fps to blurry and lots of dipping frames. Wtf! So disappointed
  • Storm1976Shadow
    I agreed, everybody on PS Pro has been affected !!!! I wish they would address this issue it was perfect and now this !!!
  • tHEfOnzE73
    402 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Even the UI is laggy now.
  • C-F-DUBing
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I just gave up playing on my ps4 pro and sony bravia 65 4k in frustration. Its horrendous right now. It was playing beautifully yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!