[Europe] Ex-Pro Counter-Strike player looking for highly skilled platoon

JeSuisTNP
28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Gamertag is G2TNP, please only add me if you own a clan that has a decent skill level.

TL:DR at bottom.

So as a bit of backstory, I have been mainly a PC gamer for the last 9 years and I have been on multiple semi-professional and professional Counter-Strike teams. Throughout my CS:GO career, I have put up a 1.21 rating (Similar to the likes of coldzera and s1mple but obviously at a lower level) and until May 2016, where I quit CS:GO, I have played consistently at the Global Elite rank which is the highest possible level outside of third party clients such as Faceit or ESEA.

This means that I have consistently played at an extremely high level for most of the time that I have been playing games and I have made a fairly smooth transition over to the Xbox One, achieving a 2.47 K/D and close to 5000 SPM as of 14/09/2016 and I hope that despite my lack of experience, a med-high level team will see me as a player that already has a high skill level and a player that can be moulded into an even better player if given a good leadership and being placed among other good players.

I have played BF4 on PS4 and achieved a 1.76 K/D although I believe that I have progressed significantly during that time.

I am only looking to join a European-based team so I can get the best ping possible, I am also only looking to join a team with high standards and only recruiting players with a high skill level that communicate well. I am not interested in joining a community.

I usually roam around the map on offense, killing enemies from behind on popular chokepoints to allow my teammates to get to the objective. I also like to use this style of play because it creates confusion and frustration among the enemy teams, however on defense I play very close off angles to stop the enemy team from getting to the objective that they are targeting

TL:DR Looking for highly skilled European team

Role: Objective player/ flanker

Comments

• TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Teach me to CSGO?
  • JeSuisTNP
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Teach me to CSGO?

Don't play it haha, I left after the gambling scandals and apparently it's gone so downhill since then.