Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

[P.T.F.O.] PS4/P.C. | BF4/BF1: [BANE] Bane Of The Immoral - "A TRUE GAMING FAMILY!" [ACTIVE] [FUN]

KHELSONWOLFE
369 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited September 15
BANE OF THE IMMORAL

--- Leaders Among Leaders ---
"A versatile gaming community database designed by you for you."
[ENCOURAGE] | [SUPPORT] | [CHALLENGE]

NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS

(-:-) BANE now streams our Community Events Live on Twitch, so don't miss out on providing your spectating support: Twitch.tv/KhelsonWolfe. We'll see you there!

(-:-) BANE is now considered an Exclusive Gaming Community, and as such, ALL potential recruits (applicants) must undergo a tryout session (three day trial run) in order to hold official membership within BANE. From there, our members will decide whether to grant or deny said membership application.

-> MEMBER APPLICATION CRITERIA (A potential recruit must uphold and portray the following listed below):
- BANE Core Values (refer to core values outline listed below)
- Team-oriented play style and contributions (P.T.F.O.)
- Utilize open communication (not mic specified)
- Must portray positive aspects of sportsmanship
- Must participate in community activities, events, or socialize with our core no less than three times per week
- Must send a P.S.N. friend invitation to all present BANE members

(-:-) [PLATOON WAR REQUESTS/LEAGUE EVENTS]: BANE is an active advocate for "Old School" Platoon Wars (rules and regulation), and we respectfully decline all platoon war requests with opponents who uphold eSports/Battlefield Competitive Rules & Regulation. BANE stands firm in the belief that Battlefield platoon wars should allow both participating teams the right to utilize full armory (weapons, vehicles, stationary weapons, etc.) since we invested our earnings for just that -- full and complete operation.

[b[(-:-) BANE's P.S.4 Competitive Division is here! Submit your membership application, and ensure to contact one of our five Competitive Division Squad Leaders to schedule a tryout. Hopefully you make the cut! We wish each of you the best of luck!

(-:-) BANE's Battlelog Platoon Page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/4773752801519742541/

(-:-) *NEW PROJECTS* BANE's official community logo project has now been complete. As such, we're focusing on community merchandising, and a BANE YouTube promotional cinematic video.

(-:-) [DON'T MISS OUT!] BANE has now expanded our gaming community onto the following multiplayer video game titles:
- Grand Theft Auto 5: Online
- StarWars Battlefront II (Pending Transition)
- Elite: Dangerous
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Pending Transition)
- Destiny 2
- Rainbow Six Siege
- The Elder Scrolls: Online

(-:-) BANE Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/baneimmoral

(-:-) BANE Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BaneoftheImmoral/

(-:-) BANE YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC85kKnZ8BZiZsZ17NPpK8nw

(-:-) BANE Discord Server: Alternatively, any potential recruits are encouraged to apply for BANE via our community server: https://discord.gg/U2WMUVY

(-:-) BANE is in-search of potential recruits desiring to expand their experience / knowledge within that of a leadership role (core maintenance official that oversees operations and production regarding the progress of the members and community as a whole) to ensure successful progression.

It's evident that most gamers nowadays yearn for a gaming community that incorporates all aspects to that of a 'clan', but don't possess any desire to abide by a basic 'clan' construct. So, BANE has implemented a way for gamers to connect and play on an easier and more convenient scale without CONTROL or RULES. Every BANE member has the means to do as they please when they please within the bounds of RESPECT and COMMON COURTESY.

BASE OF LOCATION
- United States
- Europe

GAMING CONSOLE
- PlayStation 4
- P.C.

VIDEO GAME TITLES
- Battlefield 4
- Battlefield 1

YEARS IN OPERATION
- Four and-a-half years

MEMBERSHIPS
- 90 (Updated daily)

PLATOON SUMMARY

"Bane is a gaming community database that strives to better its members to that of its members bettering it. We have obtained our reputation because, we are truly the difference within the gaming community, and when being structurally compared to the competition -- our members are the ones who form our gaming community database to that of the majority's liking."

"We bear no leader(s) of any hierarchical ranking system for we are leaders among leaders: a self-governing, self-independant, and self-sustaining gaming community database. Each member is in charge of their entirety and that of the production of BANE alone. BANE follows and abides by its members for the better, and that's why our gaming community database is so uniquely versatile."

(-:-) BANE is a quality over quantity, tactically based, family oriented gaming community database that was assembled to serve its members by providing a gaming ambience of happy-go-lucky fun. We are a mid-core (gamers who are classified in-between both casual / hardcore categories) gaming community that operates freely / flexibly concerning our members 'real life' schedules. We are fully aware and considerate towards the verifiable truth that our members aren't conveniently available at certain time frames -- BANE is on our members' time and we will never burden with that of a strict account activity requirement.

When our members have the time to play alongside us we'll always have the time to indulge such at all costs. What truly separates our gaming community database from the competition is that BANE operates in a versatile manner -- our members govern over their entirety alone. We bear no ranks of authority -- strictly free-ranged independency within that of a bound and member sustaining community (compare such structure to that of a realistic family).

(-:-) BANE firmly believes that each of our member's skillset, talent, and full potential as a gamer should be fully uprooted and utilized on the battlefield at all times, and such will always be encouraged during challenging opportunities like that of platoon wars. This process will allow each member to undergo self-growth and self-discovery while a sense of skill expansion begins. In turn, the player finds adequate means to ground, and harness -- adaption, and a comfort level settles and forms. This process then provides BANE with sustenance -- strength, and stability for a successful standing and that of a future.

BANE CORE VALUES
- Equality
- Leadership
- Respect
- Dedication
- Self-Improvement
- Self-Discipline
- Self-Respect
- Integrity
- Idealism
- Courage
- Honesty
- Unselfishness

"I am fully confident in myself when I say that BANE will positively enhance your gaming experience on Battlefield 4/1 on numerous levels. What do you have to lose? Give us a shot...literally. We will not fail your set expectations for a gaming community."

(-:-) If you're a B.F.4/1 player who is currently gaming solo-based, we highly recommend that you apply for our gaming community database. We bear no restrictions of any type. BANE is ideal for those players who don't prefer:
- An overzealous gaming community
- Absurd applicant requirements
- Gaming community inactivity
- Playing solo-based
- A gaming community encircled by drama
- A gaming community that partakes / affiliates with cheaters of all types
- A gaming community that doesn't participate in platoon wars or other competitive gaming activities
- Playing alongside random 'Blueberries' (inexperienced B.F.4/1 players)
- Playing alongside B.F.4/1 players who fail to play the **** objectives (P.T.F.O.) and to play strategically / methodically

BANE is ONLY in-search of B.F.4/1 players who yearn to simply have FUN and strive to WIN by doing so. We are an easygoing group of gamers who are drained of wasting our time with poorly assembled 'platoons' that fail to serve its members first. Isn't it about time that a gaming community accommodated and served your needs / desires while providing you with a voice of purpose as a member?

APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
- No cheating of any form.
- Applicants must be willing to apply BANE as their primary 'platoon' tag when partaking in BANE gaming activities.
- Applicants must be willing to send / accept Battlelog and P.S.N. friend requests to / from every available BANE member within the gaming community database.
- Members must participate/engage within BANE activites once every month. If a member fails to uphold such without proper notification to BANE Core Officials, then you will be immediately discharged from the BANE community on sight.

CONTACT INFORMATION
- P.S.N. Account Name: KHELSON-WOLFE (Founder) / OJP1996 (Second Founder) / sloppyp (Community Advisor) | P.C. Account Name: Kartov93 (P.C. Ambassador)
- P.S.4 Community Name: Bane of the Immoral

--> WE SERVE AND ACCOMMODATE YOU BY YOUR EXPECTATIONS! <--
"WE ARE THE DIFFERENCE! APPLY TODAY!"

Signed Respectfully,
- [BANE] KHELSON-WOLFE

Comments

• LIVE-TO-KILL-117
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    This clan is simply talented and i envy the teamwork in this clan!..
    JOIN BANE
    BANE OVER AND OUT.
  • MEGA-MAL
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Tactics, Teamplay, and Fun.
  • KHELSONWOLFE
    We are actively recruiting daily -- make a difference, expand your skillset, and better yourself as a gamer.
  • newday481991
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    RaT3D_R_LG add me on PS4
  • Blizzaard08
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    You accept British people ?
  • KHELSONWOLFE
    @ Rated: BANE doesn't add potential recruits -- if you truly desire to offer forth your services to strengthen our core, to become an upstanding member with that of loyalty and dedication, then you can take the time to contact us and / or apply for our gaming community. @ Blizzaard08: Yes, bud, we do accept all international B.F.4 players, and we do have an Aussie, a member from way up north near Poland I believe. We do have one or two members who reside in Europe as well.
  • monkeybones112
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    >:) im a beast join bane
  • DrKlevyn
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'm kinda new to this & I'm tired of solo play. May I ask how does this work?
  • KHELSONWOLFE
    DrKlevyn wrote: »

Klevyn, send me a friend invitation via Battlelog by using the search feature. From there, I will accept such and in-turn send you a platoon invitation.
  • lilmike9mm
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bump it up to the top. Come join us!
  • LIVE-TO-KILL-117
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Join bane from: The Real Khelson.
  • DrKlevyn
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    DrKlevyn wrote: »

Klevyn, send me a friend invitation via Battlelog by using the search feature. From there, I will accept such and in-turn send you a platoon invitation.

Thank you.
  • lilmike9mm
    Bump it back up. Come check us out!
  • Magic_Hat_2422
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Maybe I'll hang up my lone ranger style and join here.
  • lilmike9mm
    Thanks for joining Magic. Had a blast playing with you tonight. We are still openly recruiting. Come join us!
  • KHELSONWOLFE
    BANE is still actively recruiting potential B.F.4 players -- apply to the family of misfits today! You won't regret such!
  • MattyMEOWPEOW
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bump bump. Come join the crew
  • KHELSONWOLFE
    BANE wants you!
  • lilmike9mm
    Come check us out!
  • KHELSONWOLFE
    We know that you have potential so allow BANE to unleash it! Apply today!