bloody inquisition sword

KnightTemplarXX
202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited September 2016
i am trying to do this but what do they mean with Perform Takedowns on enemies 25 times i used t62 cew but that doesnt work?
so does some one knows let me know thanks
and if some one has an inquisition sword maybe whe can do there can be only one assignment just add me and msg me on xbox
Post edited by KnightTemplarXX on

Comments

• BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    i am trying to do this but what do they mean with Perform Takedowns on enemies 25 times i used t62 cew but that doesnt work?
    so does some one knows let me know thanks
    and if some one has an inquisition sword maybe whe can do there can be only one assignment just add me and msg me on xbox

Just use a bat or other melee weapon and come from behind a person to perform takedown. But pretty sure I was able to use a knife too. Does not work with sword and other melee type weapons that basically only swing. And doesn't count with cew.

Also, make sure you announce what system you are talking about seeing that you have both an Xbox 360 and Xbox One account. Am assuming Xbox One but people never know.

• KnightTemplarXX
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    yes the gold boot knife works thanks