Is hardline on pc alive?

2»

Comments

• fujiyama-95
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    people do not understand Hardline is intended for different gameplay then BF3 and BF4. Conquest Large is intended for 32-MAN not 64-MAN. Conquest is called Turf War and very very enjoyable when played properly 32-MAN. Want 64-MAN gameplay? TDM is designed for 64-MAN gameplay and shines extremely well at it.
  • GrizzGolf
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still any severs?
  • WDA_spaceflaffy
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There are servers, depends on what you want to play. In America, we have 24/7 The Block Conquest Large, 64 player Hotwire with a map rotation, a 64 player Hardcore server with assorted gamemodes (no DLC), 24 player Rescue, and a 32 player server with Hotwire and a couple other gamemodes and a DLC map rotation. There are more servers in Europe, but if you want to play in the US and with a lot of people at once those are your options. If I missed something let me know.
  • Bubidibop
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Looks dead to me. This numbers will go only down.
    PC: 230 - Peak 24h 914
    PS3: 548 - Peak 24h 1,598
    XBOX360: 90 - Peak 24h 431
    XBOXONE: 736 - Peak 24h 3,286
    PS4: 1,588 - Peak 24h 4,373
  • ATF_lateDENT
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hardline is awesome when played 16-32 players on most modes. It is **** when you have 64 players on a map designed for 32 players. I haven't checked since BF1 came out, but I'm glad I never paid money for any of the DLC. What I got to play was very very fun, but can't ever find populated servers.
  • ghjkiuy543
    2 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    Just started my BFH YT channel. Would be awesome if u could check it out! ;) Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc59g7Hlbb-HvJeLviYFSGg
  • ghjkiuy543
    2 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    Just started my BFH YT channel. Would be awesome if u could check it out! ;) Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc59g7Hlbb-HvJeLviYFSGg
  • FrankTheTank1974
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It depends where you are, in Europe its still very alive. Most filled servers are those from PfälzerBuwe, Celts, La Familia and RSB (Rebels since birth). Our clan (Bloodthirsty Veterans) also has 4 servers, but they always pretty empty except we get like 4 clan mates together on one server, then the server is filled within 10 minutes. We have two admins for 4 servers (which are at two different providers). The two servers I manage (Capture the bag and Squad Heist), are 60 Hz Servers (good for our freidn from America, Asia and South Africa), have map voting and "swearing diabaled" (you can swear 5 times before you get kicked in lots of languages). Our Bounty Hunter and TDM Server does not allow sniper rifles and no FLIR / IRNV, also Shotguns are limited to 2 per team. While no Sniper and Shotgun limit scripts are no problem, FLIR and IRNV usage cant be traced unlike in BF4. Therefore it always needs an admin online that will warn you when abuse that rule at least once. Our Heist Server has no rules.
    I would also start a Bounty Hunter only and a Pistol Only server, but currently I'm only wasting lots of money . Show some respect to the server admins in the way you join their empty servers and just wait like 10 to 30 minutes until the match starts. (You can join their clans when you do this often - we do accept everyone, but rules for otrher clans may vary).
    Ok, lets not talk about BF1. I got 10 hours of free play for BF1, but I still have 7 hours left and dont feel like playing anymore. Dont get me wrong, I love WW1 games like Verdun, but BF1 is rather disapointing to me. I' d rather sponsor a Sniper Elite 4 server, than waste my money on a very limited BF1 server .
  • StarscreamUK
    6775 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Bubidibop wrote: »
    Looks dead to me. This numbers will go only down.
    PC: 230 - Peak 24h 914
    PS3: 548 - Peak 24h 1,598
    XBOX360: 90 - Peak 24h 431
    XBOXONE: 736 - Peak 24h 3,286
    PS4: 1,588 - Peak 24h 4,373

PC: 762
    PS3: 1,676
    XBOX360: 439
    XBOXONE: 3,011
    PS4: 4,326

• ShevermiN
    340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It depends where you are, in Europe its still very alive. Most filled servers are those from PfälzerBuwe, Celts, La Familia and RSB (Rebels since birth). Our clan (Bloodthirsty Veterans) also has 4 servers, but they always pretty empty except we get like 4 clan mates together on one server, then the server is filled within 10 minutes. We have two admins for 4 servers (which are at two different providers). The two servers I manage (Capture the bag and Squad Heist), are 60 Hz Servers (good for our freidn from America, Asia and South Africa), have map voting and "swearing diabaled" (you can swear 5 times before you get kicked in lots of languages). Our Bounty Hunter and TDM Server does not allow sniper rifles and no FLIR / IRNV, also Shotguns are limited to 2 per team. While no Sniper and Shotgun limit scripts are no problem, FLIR and IRNV usage cant be traced unlike in BF4. Therefore it always needs an admin online that will warn you when abuse that rule at least once. Our Heist Server has no rules.
    I would also start a Bounty Hunter only and a Pistol Only server, but currently I'm only wasting lots of money . Show some respect to the server admins in the way you join their empty servers and just wait like 10 to 30 minutes until the match starts. (You can join their clans when you do this often - we do accept everyone, but rules for otrher clans may vary).
    Ok, lets not talk about BF1. I got 10 hours of free play for BF1, but I still have 7 hours left and dont feel like playing anymore. Dont get me wrong, I love WW1 games like Verdun, but BF1 is rather disapointing to me. I' d rather sponsor a Sniper Elite 4 server, than waste my money on a very limited BF1 server .

This is why DICE took the server controls off admins and are not likely to bring them back. 3rd party admin tools that let you break the game and still get point towards progression. I'm all for custom servers but they should be unranked. Limits on weapons and attachments in a game that awards medals and points for assignments for said weapons is silly.

You don't play BF1 only because you can't be an admin and control the way other players play, and that's a good thing because it was the community run servers that broke Hardline and never gave the game a chance.
  • IZ-137
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    It's struggling to hang on. There are a handful of servers left.
    Post edited by IZ-137 on
  • xB3ASTxi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    honestly your best bet for hardline is if you have an xbox 1 or ps4 they had a sale on ps4 i picked hardline up for around 10 bucks.
  • Chazzstrong
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited April 2017
    No, it's not. It's like the last few twitches of the corpse before the body registers the brain's death. There's like 3 decent servers up at any time, and from the east-coast US they all have a ping of over 150. And two of those I got kicked from because I was killing the admin / clan too much and couldn't respond to them in their own language.

The game is in standby, with no changes, fixes, or events to speak of...it's dead in the water.

It took me about a month to convince myself to come back and try it again, since I had forgotten why I stopped playing in the first place, and like 1 hour to remember and uninstall again.
  • JorgitoYokiro
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Yes, is totally dead. I don't know why people don't want to recognize this... When there are 100 servers and 97 of them has 0, and only 2 or 3 have people (With high ping and fanatic mode, tho) means dead. End of the topic.
    This game was great, but was alive about 3 months after release.
    If you are a smart guy you should NOT BUY this game unless you only want the campaign mode that is OK but does not worth full price, only $5 (do not even think about buying Premium, no way...)
    Post edited by JorgitoYokiro on
  • NUNYA_Velswab
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just bought access, to get this game. I had all other battlefields I needed already, including DC (yes, installed,) all of them. So, this game is working- hardline. what gives?! weirdos. I'm sure the campaign mode might work, but it tells me to 'connect to origin' over and over, even though I am, when trying to join a server. so. :(
  • Unit-RX400
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    When you are outside Europe, your out of luck with BFH servers for PC.
  • RACHO0315
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I bought the game 1 day ago, because I saw lots of good gameplays about it. Sadly the game is completely dead. There are only a few servers, mainly in Germany that are running. I bought the premium version, but unfortunately it didn't worth the price.
  • Jack_Kirchner
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As for now there are literally 3 or 4 servers left that kind of get populated: 2 running Conquest maps , 1 with Blood Money and 1 mix of TD and Hotwire latter one seem to empty recently. So for anyone considering still buying BFH think twice as in few months there will probably no servers left unless you want to do SP campaign. Shame as game had so much potentials but as for now it is almost on brink of death :(