will my rank from the xbox 360 to xbox 1 transfer or no

THIRDD4Y
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
will my rank from battlefield hardline from the xbox 360 to xbox 1 transfer or no im just wondering tho i got the premuim to transfer just not my rank tho please help tho

Comments

• dawggpoundxb
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nope it won't. Their are already multiple forums with this question.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think Hardline ever had a stat transfer. That was BF4.
  • brnpros
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just switched over and I'm back to a 1...LOL
    No premium, no weapons except a few extra freebies. Good thing I have skills
  • t3ero
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I had all the rep weapons on 360 I found out the hard way!
  • StarscreamUK
    6873 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    t3ero wrote: »
    I had all the rep weapons on 360 I found out the hard way!
    over a year a ago that might have been relevant
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!