Frame Rate Drops on Xbox one

younghoff67
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
So starting today, after playing for a while with no problems, I started to get ridiculous frame rate drops. I could provide video proof if necessary. It makes the game unplayable. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps including restarting my console and deleting the saved data hoping its just something corrupted but its starting to be come more and more prevalent.

Comments

• Rusty187
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    I've been having the exact same issue since the BF 1 beta (not trying to start a conspiracy or anything that's just when it started for me). The drops are bad sometimes, like 10fps when it gets bad. I've tried everything you have except clear my cache. I'm really wondering if it is my console, or a server issue, never had these issues till recent. I feel like if it's the console, it's an optical drive issue (yes I'm aware games "run" off the HDD). It truly does make the game unplayable when it happens, it's worse then lag....

Are you playing off a digital or disc version? I'm using a disc version.
  • younghoff67
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Im using a digital download edition, I just recently repurchased the game due to a sale on xbox one and only had it for xbox 360
  • Rusty187
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2016
    You're using a digital version and experiencing this, that is odd, there goes my possible solution for the issue, was going to wait for digital to go on sale again to see if it fixed the issue, I'll save my cash now. Do you by chance use an external HDD? I'm using one, wonder if the HDD's are the issue here. Mind you I think the game itself is installed on the Xbox HDD and not my external drive.
  • dawggpoundxb
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have been experiencing this lately with the digital version as well but it's only when I'm getting killed by out of region players
  • younghoff67
    Nope I am using the 500gb internal drive that came with my Division Bundle Xbox ONE, it may even be a terabyte. Im only using about 40% of the drive at this moment.