Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Playstation 4 Community Lack of Skill base on All Battlefield

ParanoiaHades26
8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
There's a Problem with the PlayStation skill base in the Battlefield Community. From what I see to this day is on Playstation 4 now is Noobs and Scrubs on PS4 only would always switch sides to unbalance teams and games to uneven out the gameplay and also they would always sit is 1 spot the whole game without trying to play the Objective they would let their team or Squad spawn in and help with points. also the lack of skill is also that they would also tend to play it like it as Call of Duty to them spamming grenades which i can deal with but the most I see on PS4 is LACK of gun challenging or say Face off in a Gun battle. When you see them and they would always shoot you Once then try to run away cause their scared they wont win the Gun Battle. Then you got massive noobs driving vehicles which helps them think it's going to boost up their Kill Death Ratio.

People play the Game Play the Objective ( This doesn't require snipers) and don't run away from a gun battle/ Challenge if you feel you can or can not win that 1v1 battle.

Comments

• ParanoiaHades26
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There's a Problem with the PlayStation skill base in the Battlefield Community. From what I see to this day is on Playstation 4 now is Noobs and Scrubs on PS4 only would always switch sides to unbalance teams and games to uneven out the gameplay and also they would always sit is 1 spot the whole game without trying to play the Objective they would let their team or Squad spawn in and help with points. also the lack of skill is also that they would also tend to play it like it as Call of Duty to them spamming grenades which i can deal with but the most I see on PS4 is LACK of gun challenging or say Face off in a Gun battle. When you see them and they would always shoot you Once then try to run away cause their scared they wont win the Gun Battle. Then you got massive noobs driving vehicles which helps them think it's going to boost up their Kill Death Ratio.

People play the Game Play the Objective ( This doesn't require snipers) and don't run away from a gun battle/ Challenge if you feel you can or can not win that 1v1 battle.

this is Playstation Only
  • sarris_bros-1978
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I know only one thing! Anyone who call the other people noobs, is the biggest noob!!
  • Jayremie570
    784 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I know only one thing! Anyone who call the other people noobs, is the biggest noob!!

Ooh snap son, shots fired, man down!
  • b2tchwood
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Team balancing is an issue, another issue is that people still value kd too tutorials are still out of the window yet they are so needed