Do you think Visceral will come out with the next Medal of Honor?

PimpSlapDynasty
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Sorry if this is not in the right forum. Just wanted to know some thoughts on this. I would like to see a new MOH game in the future. I believe with DICE making battlefield and battlefront now, MOH will not see a new installment for a while. I think it would be a cool project for Visceral to pick up and go with

Comments

• dawggpoundxb
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Unlikely the last MOH game did not do that well. I think the MOH game line is dead now.
  • PottyScottie
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Visceral is making a star wars game with the woman from uncharted.
  • bullseye9508
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wasn't it Medal of Honor warfighter? If so I actually enjoyed that game.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    327 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Warfighter was awesome. But EA gave up support. So we were lucky to get 1 DLC pack for Warfighter. Lack of support. They could of had premium and rent a server.
  • bullseye9508
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I definitely think they should give warfighter another shot since battlefield is in ww1. They could release a modern shooter this fall along with star wars. I'm okay with battlefield 1 but man people only play with a few weapons. Either way I've been enjoying hardline
  • bullseye9508
    I think they should give Medal of Honor another shot. I hope they move away from the ww1/ww2 games for next battlefield.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    327 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah it seems the Star Wars game comes out in 2018.