i need to talk to a admin or dice admin

THIRDD4Y
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
i need to talk to a admin or dice admin

i got my premuim to transfer over for my bf4 but it wont do it for battlefield hardline why?

i cant afford to get premuim again will it transfer tho or not

Comments

• dawggpoundxb
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Premium for bf4 and hardline are two separate purchases. If you want premium for both then you need to buy it for both. Two games two different developers, one money grab. Premium on hardline isn't worth it anyways.
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think he was talking from Xbox 360 to Xbox One? Where Premium bought does I believe actually carry over.

NOTE: this post is on the front page on Xbox Community so should NOT be considered Necro.
  • Cryphisss
    3097 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    Well the post is from September and no activity since. Thread closed for the necro.

This discussion has been closed.