Maps and Locations

Bogandorf
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Alright I don't mean to be pushy. But seeing the map list and noticing that there is nothing about Vimy Ridge has made me very upset. And I am sure the rest of my Canadian brothers and sisters are feeling the same way. Canadians and more specifically the battle of Vimy Ridge was a pivotal turning point in WW1. You just can not not included it. It is a landmark not just only of Canadian history but for the war and the world as we know it today. Please take this into consideration. Thank you.

Comments

• DarkestHour138
    506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There's still 16 maps to be revealed through DLC. Keep your fingers crossed it's one of them.
  • Theleux
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've got a feeling we'll see something like this in the Singleplayer Campaign. You can get a much better representation via the campaign then you would in a multiplayer match, at least for this battle. Would be nice to have as a map either way.
  • owltro
    3354 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Such a kind canadian request...
  • anzac1915
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How do you think we Aussies feel? 3 of the Vanilla maps it was Australia vs Germany/Ottomans, not the British. Hope we are in the DLC maps...
  • Ronin0ni
    1742 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    anzac1915 wrote: »
    How do you think we Aussies feel? 3 of the Vanilla maps it was Australia vs Germany/Ottomans, not the British. Hope we are in the DLC maps...

What is an Australia?
  • anzac1915
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ronin0ni wrote: »
    anzac1915 wrote: »

What is an Australia?

Is that a sarcastic question?
  • crabman169
    10508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Fingers crossed for a Commonwealth DLC op but more then likely it may feature in the campaign which would be for the best.

^ He might mean what maps?
    In which case; Scar, Amiens and Sinai
  • anzac1915
    Ok, then, no worries :-) .
  • Jumbojay10586
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I seriously doubt we will ever see a Canadian faction in a Battlefield game. Sorry but that's the truth.
  • Jumbojay10586
    edited September 2016
    Unless it's fictional.. And for the Aussies either for the matter. Maybe will see a canadian soldier in the US faction and an Aussie on the UK faction. LOL sorry guys you will always just be subordinates to the Americans and Brits.
  • Jumbojay10586
    You guys are Batman's Robin. LMAO
  • anzac1915
    Good thing I don't get offended that easily, if that was your aim.
  • Jumbojay10586
    No it wasn't my aim. My aim was common sense and truth. Sometimes offending people is a side effect of my aim though.
  • anzac1915
    No worries mate.
  • Theleux
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No it wasn't my aim. My aim was common sense and truth. Sometimes offending people is a side effect of my aim though.

You're a real **** aren't you. Canada, Australia and New Zealand played some of the biggest roles in World War 1. The Gallipoli campaign featured Anzac soldiers, and was one of the deadliest conflicts during the war, resulting in the deaths of over 250'000 men, just on the Allies side. Just over 60'000 Australians lost their lives during the war, along with another 61'000 Canadians, many who participated in the intense battle for Vimy Ridge. Canada's involvement during the war gave us our Independence, allowing us to be on our own from the British empire.

Anzac and Canada are more deserving than a lot of countries to be recognized for their efforts during the war. Don't you ever think that because they aren't always featured in games like the United States is that they shouldn't be awarded for their sacrifices.
  • Jumbojay10586
    Theleux wrote: »

You're a real **** aren't you. Canada, Australia and New Zealand played some of the biggest roles in World War 1. The Gallipoli campaign featured Anzac soldiers, and was one of the deadliest conflicts during the war, resulting in the deaths of over 250'000 men, just on the Allies side. Just over 60'000 Australians lost their lives during the war, along with another 61'000 Canadians, many who participated in the intense battle for Vimy Ridge. Canada's involvement during the war gave us our Independence, allowing us to be on our own from the British empire.

Anzac and Canada are more deserving than a lot of countries to be recognized for their efforts during the war. Don't you ever think that because they aren't always featured in games like the United States is that they shouldn't be awarded for their sacrifices.

It was only possible with Batman, Robin.
  • TIG_blane
    394 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2016
    I can see them either honored during the campaign or in future DLC.
  • crabman169
    10508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Unless it's fictional.. And for the Aussies either for the matter. Maybe will see a canadian soldier in the US faction and an Aussie on the UK faction. LOL sorry guys you will always just be subordinates to the Americans and Brits.

Canada was part of the British empire.
    "Subordinates" :D try again.
    Your "Batman Robin" anaogly is just stupid and a pathetic attempt to flame.

• Jumbojay10586
    edited September 2016

crabman169 wrote: »

Canada was part of the British empire.
    "Subordinates" :D try again.
    Your "Batman Robin" anaogly is just stupid and a pathetic attempt to flame.

Doesn't change anything I said though..They don't have enough of a role in ANY war to be a faction in a battlefield game. End of story.