HELP! My premium is not working

PorkChopNGravy
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
I've downloaded battlefield hardline through the EA access pass

The premium is free so I also downloaded that whenever I go to log and again it doesn't register and me having battlefield hardline premium.

However whenever I actually bring up the game it does register me having premium. when I go to my profile in the game it says battlefield hardline premium whenever I try to play the maps or open battle packs that I should have it is not registering me as having battlefield hardline premium whenever I go to the store and select premium it says to purchase battlefield hardline premium when I click on it it says you already own this content please check your games and apps . i have already uninstalled then reinstalled both the game the the premium add on (One megabyte file) and still does not work.

The account im Making this post from. may not be the correct account I'm still waiting for a password recovery for my other battlelog account..

Either way does anyone have any idea how to fix it so my hardline registers me having the premium I do not have any other gamertags i have one gamertag Linked to EA access where I downloaded the game and the add ons and it is still not Registering Me having premium. when I sign on.

Comments

• PorkChopNGravy
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Also I just checked and this is the correct account linked to my gamertag on Xbox One

my gamertag is yo BeatBox

If you go to my battlelog profile/history you'll even see it shows battlefield hardline premium
  • PorkChopNGravy
    really? nothing? someone please help this just makes no sense to me
  • PorkChopNGravy
    bump this
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bump this

bumping is against forum rules and can get you banned. You need to go to EA help and ask for assistance. Nothing can be done here in the forums.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/992/get-answers-from-the-right-place-for-your-battlefield-hardline-issues#latest
  • PorkChopNGravy
    Honestly this is a complete joke. I tried calling a number that is ea but says no longer in service. I was trying to use that live chat and I've waited over an hour and never got assistance. I tried using different web browsers thinking that was the problem. It is so hard to get assistance for me ea. I dont understand why my stuff just isn't working I'm gonna keep tryin the live chat but it's very obvious and i see why EA got rated the worst company in the world.
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Honestly this is a complete joke. I tried calling a number that is ea but says no longer in service. I was trying to use that live chat and I've waited over an hour and never got assistance. I tried using different web browsers thinking that was the problem. It is so hard to get assistance for me ea. I dont understand why my stuff just isn't working I'm gonna keep tryin the live chat but it's very obvious and i see why EA got rated the worst company in the world.

It is Sunday...
    But hey, you can always try EA Help Twitter. They have always been pretty quick to answer me back on most subjects. https://twitter.com/AskEASupport

Edit: and looking at twitter they mention there is currently a known issue with some people getting through to chat support team:
  • PorkChopNGravy
    lol. noy trying to be rude. but seriously, EA is how old? though no matter the game its seems there are so many issues. its really just sad . im getting my map packs now but i didnt get the other premium content . which at this point its whatever. the EA acess is a great thing. best thing EA has ever done. i love the service and free games on that note thank you billy. you did help and i will use the services you provided to eventually try to fix this issue
  • BillyHoWCR
    lol. noy trying to be rude. but seriously, EA is how old? though no matter the game its seems there are so many issues. its really just sad . im getting my map packs now but i didnt get the other premium content . which at this point its whatever. the EA acess is a great thing. best thing EA has ever done. i love the service and free games on that note thank you billy. you did help and i will use the services you provided to eventually try to fix this issue

To be fair the help service has just been revamped and working off of new criteria. And developers are always trying to work from new avenues with each game.

Just because a company has been around for ages doesn't mean it is going to be error free in it's dealings. Look at Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, etc. all have issues frequently. And EA in this case is really more the parent company while Visceral has the ball being played in most issues with their game. (though not all)

I also have huge issues with Visceral and other areas under EA. But when it comes down to it I weigh those issues against my future purchases.

Glad to hear you are getting some resolution after all. Enjoy your gaming BFH is actually fun, so give it a chance if you run into further issues.